Lass 6/26/01 - 5/19/11

nyGreys

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh Lass, it seems like yesterday you arrived at your forever home. I still can't believe that you and Big Vinny went to the bridge on the same day. :cry1

Hugs to you and your family, Dee. :f_pink

I am so sorry that beautiful Lass had to go to the bridge. :cry1 But she is truly OK now.

:f_white:grouphug

Run Free Lass! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh no, I'm so very sorry Dee :cry1

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Dee, I can't tell you how much that precious little face always drew me in and made me smile. There was something about her that could lift anyone's spirit, just by looking at her. She seemed to capture the sunlight, and share it with everyone she met (and even those of us who just admired her from afar). It's clear that you brought so much joy to each others lives, and she was exactly where she wanted to be, and needed to be.

I know your heart is breaking, and I'm thinking of you with much sympathy.

I'm so sorry you lost your special little lady.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_pink There is something so very special about the Mama dogs and that was definitely true with beautiful, sweet Lass. She was a strong girl, taking pain in stride and determined to recover from her broken leg. I am so very thankful you adopted her and she knew love and comfort of a real home with her forever family.

No more pain and running free! :gh_run

Dee, Lass was truly a wonderful girl and is now running painfree at the Bridge with all those who have passed in our lives. Please give ArchE and Mindy extra hugs and kisses from me. :kiss2

For you :f_red :f_red :f_red

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest Gingergrey

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Lass. She is so beautiful. I know your pain. Hugs to you. Run like the wind sweet Lass. :f_pink

Run fast and free pretty girl.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh no :cry1 I'm only just seeing this... I'm so very sorry, Dee :cry1:grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, sweet Lass. :gh_run2

:f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:cry1 I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.:f_pink

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound