Princess 1997-2011

BauersMom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma, I also posted on facebook, but I am so sorry. She may have been grumpy with other dogs, but she was a total sweetheart with me. Every time I gave her a treat, her eyes would twinkle and I just knew she was happy. Whenever I looked her way she gave me a sweet smile and whenever I had a paper towel, she tried to steal it so when I would leave one out purposely for her to steal the joy was palpable. She was a special girl and I feel honored to have loved her even for a bit and you and she were lucky to have found each other.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Princess was so beautiful! 1997 was a very good year, 2011, not so much. Godspeed Princess! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Gemma

Princess was a very special lady. I'm glad her home was with you; I know you brought each other so much joy.

Rest in peace, sweetie.

Guest LadyChester

Run free, Princess. You brought a lot of joy to all who knew you. You will be deeply missed by your family, Ivy, Berk, and your many friends :f_pink:f_white:f_pink

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Princess. What a beautiful smile she had, and how lucky she was to have had such a wonderful life with you!

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

What a wonderful picture you picked to show her beauty and sense of humor.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Princess.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest akgs13

All of you are in our thoughts. We are so sorry, we know how much Princess ment to both of you, Ivy and Burk as well as so many others.

Run Free Sweet Princess.

Princess looks like a lovely girl, hiding her grumpiness well! I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am very sorry. She was beautiful.

Run free Princess, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry ! :( she was beautiful and was so happy. :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway