Manny (Hallo Kiowa Man) 2/15/08 - 3/4/11

Guest zombrie

Guest zombrie

Manny was a foster of mine. He had cluster seizures and a badly broken leg. He was a struggle medically, but he was so worth it. He was such a good sweet boy. So lazy and laid back and was constantly making us laugh. He and Caesar were the best of friends. We fostered him for 6 months and thought we would have had him forever due to his seizures, but a wonderful family came along and adopted him October 2010.

Manny lost his battle with his seizures and passed away this afternoon.

Run free with Ace, Manny boy. We miss & love you like crazy. You were way too young.

015JPG-1.jpg

IMG_4211-2.jpg

IMG_2101-1.jpg

IMG_2131-1.jpg

IMG_2124-1.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very, very sorry. I followed Manny's issues and was so happy when it seemed his seizures were under control. Hugs to you and to his adopted family. How very sad and he was much too young. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

So young. So sad. I am so sorry for the loss of Manny. Take comfort in knowing that many is at peace, pain free, and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest RiverCityGang

Brie, I am so sorry. I had hoped for a different outcome for Manny. He was so handsome and much too young too leave. Run free and peacefully, now, Manny ,love !

Oh no, not Manny, he was so young, I am stunned and so very sorry to see his name in remembrance :cry1. My deepest sympathy to you Brie and his adoptive family f_yellowf_yellow

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Very Sad.... He was too Young.... :( I am so very Sorry!

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

How sad...Brie I'm so sorry. He was so young. Heartbreaking

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so very sorry, Brie :cry1 :cry1 How terribly sad. Thank goodness he had you in his life and died loved by his foster family and his forever family.

Rest in peace, sweet boy :cry1:gh_run2

:f_white:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:f_red :f_red :f_red I'm so sorry.

Manny you were only here 3 short years but thats all it took for you to WIN baby...your greyhound prayer was answered....you crossed over a much loved pet who will never be forgotten. Run free sweetie-run free fast happy and healthy!

Oh no...I am so very sorry Brie that Manny did not make it. I was really hoping he would pull through.

Run free Manny, run free sweetie...

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.