Ryan

Trudy

Sorry for your loss....it is never easy even when it is the right time.

You have beautiful photographic memories....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan, your time here wasn't long enough. watch over your mom and dad.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

A beautiful tribute to your best boy. :cry1 May you always feel his loving spirit with you in your heart. :beatheart

Godspeed, sweetie...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

You said it all, he isn't with you physically anymore.. But he is still with you in spirit.. Know he will always live in your heart forever for you two had a bond so stong nothing could break it.. Find Nike and soar high with the angels til we all meet n greet one more day..Somewhere Over The Rainbow... {{{Trudy and Jeff }}} :cry1 I wish I could heal your heart but we all know it takes time.. Watch for the pawprints in the stars and know we all care.... Linda

:f_red:f_red:gh_lay

Edited by how888

Jeff and Trudy

I am so sorry to hear about Ryan. He will always be just a memory away :bighug:bighug

Annette

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

I'm so sorry. I do think the worst part is the emptiness without them that we feel for sometimes a long time. Wishing you peace and rest at the Bridge, Ryan.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Adrianne

I am so sorry. I don't think there's any way to be prepared for the inevitable, even though we try. I am glad he was able to give you a clear and strong signal that it was time and he was ready. And you'll be surrounded by his sweet spirit for the rest of your life.

Trudy, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and Jeff.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.