Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was a special boy.

Godspeed Ryan.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Jeff and Trudy - I'm so sorry to hear about Ryan. He's in a better place. I'm glad he got to leave Kodiak before passing. Now you can have memories of him in Alabama and feel his spirit in your house there.

Connie

Guest IrskasMom

Jeff and Trudy, this Pictures say it all. Beautiful .I am glad to he made it to Alabama.I am so deeply sorry. I am sure , he will be missed by all of you and all of us .Thank you for sharing him with us. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest boondog

I'm so sorry, Jeff and Trudy. The pictures you posted are proof of the incredible life he had with you. Godspeed, Ryan. You'll be missed.

Trudy & Jeff :grouphug:weep

I love the pictures, have always especially loved the one of him drinking out of hte lake. And the one of him hanging off the chair gave me a giggle amidst the tears. So sorry for your loss.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest zoolaine

I am sorry. Even when you know it is coming it is still hard. What a greyt life Ryan had with you and what a handsome boy he was. :grouphug

Guest oldNELLIE

I am so sorry for your loss. I think this picture is amazing...and although he is no longer here to follow you, I have a feeling that where ever you leave your footprints you will feel signs of Ryan, too.

IMG_7360.jpg

I am so sorry Trudy & Jeff, Ryan's pictures tell the story of his life well lived and enjoyed, may you find peace and comfort in your memories. :grouphug

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I'm so sorry, Trudy and Jeff. :grouphug

Run free, Ryan. You had a greyt home! ghrun.gif

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest Heehoo

:beatheart

Well girl, I did good until the last picture of the paws in the sand...

Its never easy, whether we know its coming or whether it surprises in the middle of the night. Letting them go is just never easy.

Just from looking at your beautiful pictures, you definitly have wonderful memories of him tucked into your heart. I'm sorry you had to go through this alone with Jeff still far away but you know Jeff was there with you in spirit & in your heart & Ryan's.

You know we're all here for you.

Hilda

Trudy and Jeff,

Again, I am so sorry for your loss of Ryan. I think all the photos are fantastic, just as the life you gave him. He was your buddy on so many adventures and we are privileged that you shared so many of those photos and stories with us.

No matter what the circumstances are, it is never easy to let go. Even when it is the right thing to do. It is the downfall to our loved pets, they are never with us long enough.

I know you will feel his presence following you around and pulling some of his classic stunts. We are thinking of you guys at this time.

Godspeed Ryan.

The Girls

So beautifully said. He will be forever missed. I am truly sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Resized to 97% (was 533 x 800) - Click image to enlargeIMG_7360.jpg

Resized to 81% (was 640 x 456) - Click image to enlargemed_gallery_786_2880_229422.jpg

I'm so sorry Trudy and Jeff. These two pictures represent my view of what your relationship with Ryan was and they are awesome. He was quite the fighter and I know he will forever be in your hearts.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GryffinSong

Trudy and Jeff, I'm so very very sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Edited by GryffinSong