Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trudy & Jeff, I'm so, so sorry for your loss :cry1 :cry1 I know he lived a happy and fulfilled life with you guys.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest KennelMom

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ryan. But, man, what a full and wonderful life he lived with you! Fun dog stuff to do all the time and lots of love from his humans... :grouphug

Godspeed, Ryan...

No words will help. Only know we all feel your loss and grieve with you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest NeroAmber

:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss :grouphug

(I'm sorry for bothering you last night with technical things, I didn't realise you had had such a recent bereavment, please forgive me)

I am so sorry he had to leave Trudy, he fought a battle bravely and always with dignity and with grace.

God speed to you handsome boy, knowing how very much you are loved and will be so missed.

May all the Angels in the heavens take good care of you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Energy11

.... "never to physically follow me again ..."

You were sooo close to Ryan, I am sure he is with you where ever you go, and will be, now and forever!

We are DEEPLY sorry for you loss, and sorry you had to send him to The Bridge without Jeff.

Sending you A HUGE HUG, love, and many prayers!

God Speed Ryan!

With sympathy, Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari. Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, meeting Ryan at The Bridge. flowers_red.gifghrun.gif

Jeff and Trudy I am so sorry that your earthly time with Ryan is over. I hope that the special memories that you have shared with him will bring you comfort in the days ahead. We all wish that they could live forever, but sadly it is just not possible. I am sure that if he could have, Ryan would have stayed.

Many hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_whitef_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Trudy I am so sorry. :candle

It's always so hard when we have to do the right thing. Godspeed Ryan. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh, Trudy... I saw the banner and started to weep... I'm SO sorry. Run free to good health, Ryan, and send your mama a rainbow or two, when you get a chance.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest jade1046

Trudy and Jeff, I am so very sorry for your loss. :weep Ryan was so fortunate to have you and I think all of us here on GT loved your sharing of Ryan's adventures with us. Godspeed sweet boy. :gh_runner:f_red