Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Jeff and Trudy,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Ryan. He was a beautiful Greyhound, and clearly he was also one with a strong will and a huge heart.

You will all be in my thoughts.

Guest Javasmom

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. I know exactly what you are going through. Hugs. RIP Ryan, run free.

Guest K9_Lady

I am so sorry for your loss of Ryan. I remember him as being such a sweet and easy going boy.

The pictures are beautiful and he will always be in your Heart. :paw:heart

I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ryan. As others have already said, Ryan led an incredible life with you, had adventures in places where you made wonderful memories, and knew he was loved and cherished by you both. May those memories help you heal and in time bring smiles, laughter and comfort.

flowers_yellow.gifflowers_yellow.gifflowers_yellow.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest hannahmom

Trudy, Jeff, I am so very sorry that Ryan told you it was time.

I wish I had some magic words that would make it all better, but all I have to offer is my most heartfelt sympathies.

Guest greyt2love

Trudy and Jeff, I'm so sorry for your loss of Ryan. He was beautiful and the pictures show what a wonderful life, full of adventure he shared with you.

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

I love this thought. It's harder to do, but so so good to remember and aspire to.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest momto5greys

Oh Trudy and Jeff, I'm so sorry. Knowing it is coming certainly does not make it easier. When I lost Cammi in February it was after 2 yr battle with cancer so I know what you are going through.

You'll see him again someday or at least that's what I tell myself.

Guest ctgreylover

He knew he had a family who loved him. He had his furever home, no matter where he lived! Run pain free Ryan! I cant type anymore, my eyes are leaking. Hugs to Trudy Jeff

We're never ready - even when we know it's coming. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown