Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on GT in awhile and my heart sunk when I saw Ryan on the banner. I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful boy. Run Free Ryan.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest dwolfe711

Oh what a sweet boy - beautiful pictures - we are sooooo sorry for your loss. Hugs to you all. :bighug Run free Ryan - :gh_runner - your Momma and Dad will miss you terribly - :cry1

Guest Becky__R

The photo of the paw prints with the foot prints in the sand says so much. We step up, and vow to speak for and love a pup for the rest of their days. We walk along with them, delight in their delights and share their pains. Eventually, all of our paths diverge and it hurts so badly. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. He was a beautiful boy. -Becky

I'm so sorry...what an incredible boy Ryan was. I absolutely love the picture of him carrying the fish. He had greyt people and that's what he took with him. Rest well, handsome boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so very sorry for your loss...he was a beautiful boy and I know he'll be deeply missed. You have my sympathy.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

I've been away for a while. I just saw the banner myself. Trudy my heart goes out for you. We'll miss you sweet Ryan.

DarbyampChad_zpsvpn9kam5.jpg

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant."
-Cathy, DW to Al, Mom to Darby & Chad. Nana to Gabe, Dominic, & Christopher Welter
Remembering Social (2001-2014) and Gus (2007-2015)

I am heartfelt sorry for your loss. Ryan was so fortunate to have had you as his family, and I hope he watches over you and sends you a sign.

I too cried when I saw his name on the banner. I am so sorry for your loss. Run free with all the others Ryan...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Trudy and Jeff,

Sonja and I are very sorry to hear that Ryan had to leave. Thank you for taking such good care of him.

I have 4 jpg files here from when you visited us two years ago. They are too big for posting here. If you send me your email address I will attach them to an email.

Paul and Sonja

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY