Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcsheltie

I am so very sorry. I am positive he will be forever at your side, that he is there right now. He did his job and got you safely to your new home. And he will always be watching over you. I know that doesn't take the pain away, but I hope it helps!

I'm so sorry Trudy. I feel like I knew him. Sending comforting thoughts. :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Trudy - I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Ryan. I haven't been on very much over the past few weeks and just realized today when I was looking at the pic you posted of T and Jet. I was wondering why Ryan wasn't in the photo and then I saw your signature. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved grey and my heart goes out to you.

Tam

• 1 year later...

I hated seeing that title.... still.

You have such fabulous photographic evidence that shows what an amazing boy he was.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest hannahmom

It is amazing how the years stretch through forever and yet fly by in the blink of an eye. Thinking of you and your sweet boy today.

So very, very sorry.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I'm so sorry Trudy and Jeff.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Two years already...it probably seems like just yesterday. I imagine you still miss him a lot.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross