Please, Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everything goes well for Ekko's dental. Honey, Nadia and Kara came through theirs this year with flying colors (If you only have seven teeth, is it still a dental?)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Hoping she's continuing a good recovery!

Creepy when they don't want to wake up -- Joseph did that once, the weasel.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FordRacingRon

Claudia,,I never read this forum so just happened to visit today,,saw this post,,and I am praying for your pups to be fine.

Goodness!!! Just reading this now.....

Sending prayers for 'fuzzy' Ekko and pokeynose Tessa for a swift full recovery.

{{{Hugs}}}

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Heehoo

This message in from the Psychic Pet Network:

"A prediction that Ekko's dentist reports that she needs to floss more as he has found large quantities of what appears to be toilet paper between her teeth.

He recommends that you switch to single-ply bath tissue because, as a general rule, multi-ply bath tissue can be pulled from a roll and not break the perforations until the Charmin thief has spun the roll through several rooms.

Cheap single-ply tissue tears easily by the square, thus frustrating the thief into leaving the mess in the one location (bathroom).

You must sacrifice of your rear end for Ekko's front end by replacing your current soft, lush bath tissue with the cheap stuff.

The report also states that Ekko's dentist will leave her with sufficient front teeth to nibble the bath tissue lest she be toothless and then only be able to lick the roll."

I love ya Ekko! wub.gif

rotfl.gifrotfl.gif

I have to go change my Depends now.

Guest DoofBert

Sorry for the late reply..... Tessa's dental went just fine.. Thanks to all the prayers from GT> She did have two extractions.....and is resting comfortably on her big bed after a light dinner

Sorry for the late reply..... Tessa's dental went just fine.. Thanks to all the prayers from GT> She did have two extractions.....and is resting comfortably on her big bed after a light dinner

Great news!! Thank you for checking in!

Now I'm waiting to hear how our dear Ekko is doing.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Great news on Tessa. Now, we just need to get Miss Ekko back home where she belongs.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Ekko is home too, and still pretty out of it. Like Tessa, Ekko had 2 extractions, 2 big molars which was expected.

I am just so relieved she's home. Can't attempt food for 2 hours but she's not awake enough anyway.

Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers, this was a scary dental for us.

Good girl pokeynose Tessa!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:yay

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest cristaron

Thank goodness everything went good for Ekko and Tessa

and they are both home and resting.

Scary day for two worried mama's.

Tell those mama's to spoil you both rotten for at least

the next 10 years. You deserve it!