Please, Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending good thoughts for both The Divine Miss E and for Tessa . . . . and hoping Ekko doesn't eat any of the equipment they'll need.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Sending good thoughts for both The Divine Miss E and for Tessa . . . . and hoping Ekko doesn't eat any of the equipment they'll need.

lol.gif I wonder if I should have warned them about that. Too late now

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest BooBooMama

lol.gif I wonder if I should have warned them about that. Too late now

Well.... she WAS hungry!

Guest Energy11

WATCH out if they use paper surgical drapes! They'll be gone before she gets her dental!!

Sending lots of love her way!

After this morning's fiasco, I'm guessing it'll be awhile rolleyes.gif

But don't they know that Ekko has many friends on GT waiting?

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Nothing yet on Ekko or Tessa. I felt so bad for Ekko this morning, she cried all the way there. I was worried about Lenny who right now is moping around, but I forget this is Ekko's first time ever being seperated.

She always went with Misty and with the boys to the vet.

This morning, she was pitiful sad.gif

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Oh, Claudia, that is so sad - she cried all the way there. Poor baby, she's not used to being alone. The good thing is that this will be over in no time and she'll be at home with all her two and four legged loved ones. Sweet pea Ekko, she's a delicate flower after all.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Vet just called, Ekko is starting to wake up now. They had a little trouble bringing her out of the anesthesia and hopefully she'll be able to come home by 6 or 6:30.

She lost some teeth, not sure how many, I was so focused on hearing she was coming out of it.

Haven't heard anything about Tessa yet, hopefully soon

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Guest BooBooMama

Oh Claudia, your heart must have been breaking having to hear her cry while driving. Keep in mind she must have sensed your fear and was reacting to that more than her own sense of fear. Just know that it is finally over. Let us know when she is home.

:kiss2 to Ekko!!!

and :kiss2 to Tessa!!!

sleep it off tonight,, tomorrow is a new day, with new TP rolls to enjoy ! :rolleyes:

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14