Please, Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BooBooMama

Sweet Ekko will do just fine. Keep Lenny busy with walks and play and he do will fine as well. All of you are in my mind and heart this week.

I'm already sending that puppy/girl good thoughts, I can't wait to see pictures of her with those pearly whites gleaming. Good thoughts for Lenny, too. I have a pretty good idea who might be watching over her :angelwings

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

:hope for Ekko and :grouphug for you

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm sure all the Power Rangers will be right there keeping them both company! Kisses for the fuzzball!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Best wishes for Ekko. goodluck.gifclover.gifhope.gif

In the "It could happen" department - maybe once her mouth is cleaned up, she'll chew less, not more. dunno.gifIt could happen, right? tongue.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, Ekko, I will be on vacation on Friday, but will remember to say a prayer for you. I'll try to find a computer (no laptop for me) to check on how you're doing.

I know it's always worrisome any time they are anesthetized, but we'll be looking forward to good news, and seeing pics of her nice, shiny white teeth!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending lots of good thoughts for Ekko! (and some scritches for Lenny :blush) :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest bonscoby

Just saw this today. Super duper prayers going up for Ekko. I hope that Lenny makes it through the day as smoothly as possible too.

Guest 4rooers

Ekko and Lenny will be in my prayers on Friday. Hope she'll be back to antics quickly. (You might want to stock up on paper products)LOL!