Please, Keep Ekko In Your Prayers

Guest greytbookert

When Cindy had a tough time after her spay, the Cerenia did wonders for her! She perked right up! I hope Ekko feels better very soon!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, poor Ekko! I hope the runs are just temporary... and that she feels better soon! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Aww! Poor Ekko! Like it's not enough to have to go to the Vet all alone, have your first dental as a senior citizen, then wake up hurting AND sick to your stomach? Yuck! I'd get her the shot, too, and maybe some fluids. She must be miserable, poor thing. Sending tons of prayers and hugs of comfort all around.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

kiss1.gifgrouphug.gifkiss1.gif .....................Ekko!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Just checking to see how my girlfriend is doing? Is she still throwing up? Did you call the vet.Ekko baby this is for you kiss1.gif

Just talked to the vet again, yes, she's still throwing up whenever she drinks. Vet said to give her two more hours and if it's not better, bring her in.

I'm going to give her a little water using a syringe and I will make her a little scrambled egg

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Poor Ekko, I'm sorry she's having such a hard time. It is so hard when they don't feel well and scary. How are Wayne and Lenny around her this morning? I imagine they are worried about her, too.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sweet girl, just checking in, and hoping you will start feeling better.

We love you, Ekko!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Just back from the vet. Vet didn't believe me when I told her on the phone that Ekko was dehydrated.

She repeated how much fluids were given throughout the dental.

Ekko is dehydrated, so subQ fluids, a shot of Cerenia and a shot of Metacam. I am also to give her a script food for the next day or two if she'll eat.

Just a note about the vet. This is NOT the vet Heather refered us to, there was a mistake made by the staff and Ekko was scheduled with another vet. Ours went on vacationrolleyes.gif

Hopefully Ekko will start to feel better

Just over a dental rolleyes.gif

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Guest Energy11

I was afraid of dehydration. Happens VERY quickly in sighthounds and after surgeries on them.

Sooo glad you took her in. The sub q fluids and the shots should make a HUGE difference.

Send her our love! She is a very beautiful girl!

Guest FreddyGirl

Glad she is home and got the fluids, etc. ANd how much did the vet refund you on the 2nd visity for YOUR CORRECT diagnosis? LOL

:yay

Glad she is home and got the fluids, etc. ANd how much did the vet refund you on the 2nd visity for YOUR CORRECT diagnosis? LOL

yay.gif

Refund, oh yeh, that's funny lol.gif Expensive day again today, but, I have to say, cheaper than it would have been in PS

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Oh Ekko, feel better soon sweetie. Your aunt Ducky has been very worried about you.

How has Lenny been during all this?

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

We just saw this. Hope dear sweet Ekko feels better. We have lurked over her for a long time, and want to wish her lots of healing white light, and a speedy recovery.getwell.gifhope.gif

And when your mouth heals, be sure to have Mom brushteeth.gif so you don't have to do a dental again.

bighug.gif from Kendra

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014