Jetlag Angel

djsgreys

For Christmas this year, instead of sending gifts and cards, I chose to sponsor a little brood mom, Jetlag Angel on behalf of all of the people and hounds of the World Famous Unruly Boy's Chat Club.

But then I decided, why not go one step further and adopt her as well. We went ahead with the sponsorship and arranged with my group to bring her with the next haul. Today I received word that my little Jetlag, is now an Angel. She went into kidney failure and they were not able to save her.

I am so sorry little one, that you never got the couch you so deserved. Although we did not get you here, we loved you already and you will always be here in our hearts.

Run free sweet Angel, run free

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caiteag

Deb, my heart is truly broken for you...

Run free, Beautiful Angel... know that you had a home, and love and friends waiting for you.. and you will always be in our hearts.

Another Christmas angel in the heavens tonight. I'm so sorry she didn't make it to her forever home. My heart goes out to you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest greyt2love

OMG, Deb, I can't believe I'm reading this ! I am devastated for you. We were all so excited about Jetlag coming home to you. I am so, so sorry !!! Momma Jetlag, you were already loved by many who looked forward to welcoming you to your couch. Run free, sweetie !

Deb and the River City Gang

Oh I'm so very sorry! But she's gone to the bridge knowing that she had her own family at last. Godspeed Angel! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Christmas angels abound. I'm sorry your sweet girl did not get to join you. She is with all of our bridge angels, still loved and missed.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Energy11

I am sooo sorry that she didn't make it to your home, but, somehow, someway, ... maybe, just maybe, she knew she had been adopted. She had a family before she passed. God speed Your Jetlag. Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. My Bob, Energy, Dasher and Max, waiting for her at The Bridge. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by Energy11

How terribly sad for you. I'm so sorry she didn't make it home and to her waiting couch.

I agree with Dee that maybe, however, she knew she had a loving home.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

How incredibly sad. :( I'm so very sorry.

Godspeed Jetlag.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh, damn! I saw this thread and opened it right away expecting happy pictures and news (it didn't show me the category it was in) and now my eyes are leaking.

Is it crass to ask if maybe there is another gal who needs us??? My offer to contribute still stands.

I am so sorry. Poor Jetlag. We were so looking forward to getting to know her.

sad.gif

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Deb I really don't know what to say. Our Angel is an Angel. I know this is especially hard for you right now but that little girlie just had to know how much love had come her way and left us all surrounded by so much of it. So while we will miss getting to know you sweetie, there is a welcoming committee waiting to take you under their wings and show you the ropes. Run free Angie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Deb, You may have gave her a piece of your heart, but she took with her a piece of all the WFUBCC too.

Run free sweet Angel.

Kendra and her mom send their love

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014