Urgent Help For Amber's Soul Please!

Guest greyt2love

Oh, damn, I'm just seeing this ! I'm glad it's not bloat, but Soul and Amber have been through enough health worries. Keeping fingers crossed and sending prayers and good thoughts in their direction. Thanks for the updates, Kerry !!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber, so sorry to hear about this, you have gone through so much with Soul, but glad t ohear he's doing better. Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery and some sleep for you tonight.

Karry, thanks for keeping us updated. I saw your msg on FB and hopped right over here.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Phew....So glad it's not bloat.........sending well wishes to Soulman and a restful uneventful evening for you both

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Kerry, thanks for keeping us up to date. I am very relieved it is not bloat. SoulMan... Wishing you a speedy recovery.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest twhitehouse

Thanks goodness! I hope Soul does okay tonight and gets some much needed rest. Thanks for updating us Kerry, both on here and Facebook :)

Edited by twhitehouse

Guest trevdog

Glad to hear it's not bloat! How scary for you both....these dogs and their sensitive intestines. I know how panicked you can get...hoping he's better after a restful evening.

Kerry, thanks for the updates... Amber and Soulman must be mentally and physically exhausted, the poor pair. Sending strength for a quick and easy recovery.....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

This is probably going to be my last update - Amber said she's going to check in here later, but right now Soul is home and resting peacefully, and she is by his side and doesn't want to leave him, understandably.

I am sure Amber will really appreciate all of your good thoughts. I told her we were all very scared for Soul and holding them both in our thoughts.

Fingers crossed for tonight. :goodluck:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Thanks for all the updates. Hopefully he will have a quiet night.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest greytbookert

I just got home from work and I'm just seeing this! I've read the whole thread, geesh talk about getting all sorts of emotions at once... fear, sadness, and then happy that he seems to be resting comfortably.

Amber - Hugs to both you and Soul! If you need anything, call me!