Something's Wrong With Alan

Guest ss556

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot believe this, I am so very very sorry. I cannot begin to imagine what you went through with this. Alan has always been one of my GT favorites, his sweet face always really got to me. Again, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I just saw this now. I am in shock. I am so so sorry. Run free sweet Alan.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Oh no :cry1 I'm just now seeing this. I am just so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Alan. Everyone on this board knows how much you doted on him and how much he was loved :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Annie

Oh no!!! Susan... I am so shocked and terribly sorry. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Words are so inadequate, but know your GT family cry and grieve with you. Alan was loved by all... GOD SPEED GENTLE BEAUTIFUL BOY :f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest Vinnie

Oh my gosh, I am stunned and sit here with tears rolling down my face. I can only imagine what you are going through with such a sudden loss of your sweet and gentle boy. Know that we are all here for you. Sending many hugs and wishing things were different and that this was just a nightmare we could wake up from. Godspeed Sweet Alan.

I'm so sorry. I always loved seeing pictures and hearing stories about Alan, as he is Sahara's uncle and looked just like her.

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest poopsie1

Oh, Susan, my heart just hurts for you. I can't believe he's gone. He touched the hearts of everyone here on GT. Hugs to you and your family - we're all here for you. :grouphug:grouphug

Guest EmbersDad

oh susan. i just saw this. i cant believe it. my seekrit santa....gone....even tho we never met, i considered him family. go find ember big guy! :candle

:weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep

I'm so sorry. I remember when I had first joined GT, seeing Alan and thinking "Wow, he's gorgeous".

May he run with the angels at the bridge. Hold his memories close as they will help you get through this.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.