Something's Wrong With Alan

Guest ss556

:f_red

Here for you, in whatever way you need. You know where I am. Whenever.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 :cry1

We're here for you Susan, and we're all holding you in our thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest BellesDad

I am so so sorry. I lost my Belle to Hemangiosarcoma 2 months ago. It is so evil a cancer. It's just not fair that our beautiful dogs have to go like this...

Guest KennelMom

I was shocked when I read this thread this morning...so shocked I couldn't even post. I've eyeballed it all day on the board, but it's still hard to believe he's gone. I'm so very sorry :grouphug

:censored

It's like losing my Angie all over again -- your boy looked so much like my heart-girl (must be those wigwam wag genes).

I'm so sorry, Susan... Run free, sweet boy -- Angie will show you around. Don't forget to visit your humans - they miss you something fierce.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I'm so very sorry for your loss, and shocked to read this when I got home from work. Another beautiful angel at the bridge.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

Guest ThunderPaws

I am so very sorry.... :(:(

I lost my little senior girl to hemangiosarcoma in December, she was fine one hour and gone the next... :(

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry. Alan was such a sweetie - I'm so glad I got the chance to meet him.

You will be in our thoughts.

Karen with Tessye (galgo b 2017), Fidel (galgo b c2012), and bridge kids Dublin (J's Texmex 1996-12/31/01), Daisy (Assurance 8/8/95-9/26/07),  Bubba (Kelsos Irony b 5/99-8/19/10), and Mabel (Googly Spin  1/06-11/19)

greytalk-siggie-feb-2023.jpg

Pain is the price we pay for love. May your memories of this wonderous hound that was Alan ease that pain.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry. :( Alan is a favorite of mine. Yesterday, one of his pictures popped up on the banner. I went in to look at your album to find my favorite one of him. It's titled ali. Then tonight I read this. It's just hard to believe. Sending prayers to you and your family for your hearts to heal. :hope

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest myoozikluver

I've enjoyed your posts since I joined Greytalk and I feel like I know Alan. I don't have the words to give you, but know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you all.

Guest HappyHarleysMom

I'm so sorry for you loss of Alan. I was following your posts and hoping/praying for him.

Run free at the Bridge, Alan