Coby Came Back From Vet With A Very Swollen Paw

Guest bonscoby

Sending lots of love, strength and peace for you.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monasmom

Bonnie,

This is the most awful and wrenching decision and it hurts so profoundly... I'm so sorry for you and Coby. I don't really even know you and yet I'm sitting in my office and crying. Wishing you strength and Coby peace.

Laura

Guest Dillymom

Bonnie- I've been thinking about Coby all day wondering how he was doing. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Run free Coby

:grouphug

May your passing be peaceful, Coby.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry. I remember when you first joined GT and you were posting in training asking about how to keep Coby in the back seat...It just seems unreal that he's leaving you so soon. :cry1

May his passing be peaceful. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest crazy4greys

I am sorry. :grouphug I know how you feel.

I hope his passing is peaceful. There will be many greys to meet Coby at the bridge and keep him company until the day you are reunited.

Run Free sweet boy :f_red:gh_run

Bonnie,

I am so sorry to hear about Coby. I just lost my dear sweet Cherry due to Osteo last Wednesday. You are doing the right thing, although no amount of words will make you feel better about it just now. Time will help. Here is hoping for a very peaceful passing.

Scott

I feel ill for you :grouphug

Go in peace Coby :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Greensleeves

I'm so, so sorry. We just went through the same thing the day before yesterday--edema signalling the end of Nelly's battle with kidney disease. I know exactly what you're feeling--from the horrible shock (after thinking there was improvement) to the disbelief and un-real-ness of it all, to the heartbreak. I have no words of comfort, but we can cry together. :brokenheart

Ah Bonnie! What a sad coda to your wedding! But I love what someone said above about him waiting 'til you had your new husband there, ready to love and care for you when you need it most.

You two shared so much love. That is only good.

Peace and comfort to you.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm so sorry, my thoughts will be with you and Coby this afternoon. Godspeed Coby, your mom loves you very, very much.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Godspeed Sweet Coby. Our hearts are with you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Safe journey, sweet Coby. We all love you so much and don't want you to hurt anymore.

Bonnie, I am truly sorry and heartbroken. :(

Jackie, Bindi Bug and Dazzle

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle