Guest bonscoby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

Bonnie - We are so sorry that you have to say goodbye for now to your sweet Coby Bear, we know how much it hurts and how hard it is. May his passing be peaceful and loving just as his time with you here has been. We will have our Angel Vinnie watch over him along with so many of the other Bridge Angels. Hugs to you all. Run free sweet Coby.

Holding you both in my heart and prayers. :grouphug:candle:hope

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry Bonnie. I'll be holding you in my heart today. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

f_yellow Bonnie, Don and Free, I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Coby will be running with the angels painfree and with love in his heart. :gh_run:bighug Edited by SIGreyLady

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Bonnie, I'm so terribly sorry. I pray he has a peaceful passing and have no fear Emmy and many, many others will be there to greet him at the bridge. My prayers are with you and your DH as you grieve for your sweet baby.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

Bonnie,

I, sad to say, know the rapid progression of the horrible osteo. Osteo robs us of our babies way too quickly and way too soon. You are in my prayers and thoughts as you give your CobyBear the hardest, but greytest gift of love that you can.

Coby will be greeted at the bridge by The Queen and all of those that went before him, he will be pain free, running across the marshmallow clouds with some of the very best ever.

You are in my prayers and thoughts today. :bighug

Guest bonscoby

I have a 5:40 PM appointment. I thought things were better this morning, but as the day wears on, the edema is getting worse and he cries more. I guess we will be keeping the appointment...... :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep

Thinking of you and Coby. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:cry1:weep :weep I have been thinking of you and Coby all day. :sad1 I will be hoping that it all goes very peacefully both for you and Coby. Sending lots of hugs. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

You'll be in my thoughts, Bonnie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jettcricket

...Bonnie...I'm crying right along with you. I know how hard this is, but you are doing the right thing. My boy, Jett, will be there along with the other grey angels to welcome Coby into Paradise.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please give sweet Coby a gentle hug from me.

I hope his passing is peaceful.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Carla