Guest bonscoby

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnie --

Even after amputation for osteo, our Stretch did develop edema in his remaining rear leg as a sign of the osteo progression.

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. We had two greyhounds with osteo, on in 2000 (Lucky) and one in 2004 (Stretch). Both times we chose to amputate, so I can't even imagine how hard it is to manage with the affected leg still present.

Remember, Coby knows how much you love him: that's never in doubt. Big hugs :grouphug here from southern RI.

Meri & the Dorg
with Little Lee from Eetaly (Raider Retire), Freya FooFoo (Writers Block), Brodie (never raced), and "foster" JJ (Rossmore Judith). Missing Bravo, Chickie, Nico, Meri Carol, Lucky II, Ringo, Mylie, Bull, Geordie, Shae-Leigh, Stretch, Dustin, Cooper, Lucky, and Heidi.

Aww Bon, I am so sorry. :grouphug

I think these greys are wise beyond our understanding, they pick their time. Coby waited till you were married, till you had someone else to take care of you, before he let you know he is ready to go.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Oh, Bonny, I'm so sorry. We are here for you, and so is your wonderful DH, Don.

Please give Coby a kiss from me and tell him he is a good boy.

:bighug :bighug :bighug :bighug

:f_pink

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Thinking of you and your boy this morning.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jettcricket

....I'm so sorry that you haven't had more time with your sweet Coby. I so feel your pain as I'm going thru the same thing. :( It's just so damn unfair....peace to you and Coby.

Guest KRKWMU

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Everything happened so fast with Coby. :cry1 I wish we had more time with all of them. Take care of yourself. :grouphug

Guest Mommydog

I'm so sorry Bonnie, letting them go is always the hardest thing we have to do, but don't doubt that you are doing the right thing for Coby :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Love Angie

Bonnie,

I am so so so sorry to hear this. I hope his passing is peaceful.

You are giving him the greatest gift off all - freedom from pain.

I hope of tears of sorrow will turn into tears of joy when all the wonderful memories of Coby come flooding back to you.

Many hugs to you.

Carla

:ohno Oh no :cry1 Bonnie, my heart is breaking for you.... :cry1

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.