• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew! Now keep helaing little girl. :grouphug

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest carolyn

I'm just now seeing this, Dana. Y'all are in my thoughts & prayers for a speedy recovery. Hang in there! We're rooting for Dallas!

Dallas, sweetie- continue to get better. I just dropped off your brother Cody to his new family yesterday and he will want to hear all about your stories for a long time to come.

Fingers and paws are crossed here that Dallas can come home tomorrow.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Feel better soon Dallas....try to eat cookies instead of sponges in the future, little one. (A good wake up call for me to keep a close eye on Fenway too!)

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest trevdog

Just heard from the vet. Said she was perfect all night, no vomiting, PCV is normal. Said they will start offering food late this afternoon, if she can keep it down she can come home tomorrow. I asked if we could visit he said yes, but not to excite her as she has a pretty big incision. I decided we should not upset her then and hold off. He will call again later with an update and I can check in until 7 when they close for evisits only. If anything changes overnight, they will call. Shw will be out of the woods by midnight if she eats and keeps it down hopefully.

Thanks for all your prayers and keep them coming.....hoping she will keep her food down now.

A sponge! Oh, I am so relieved to hear that she made it through surgery just fine and they didn't even have to cut into her intestines. Sending prayers for her recovery to be swift with no residual side effects.

:grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I'm glad to hear that she is out of surgery and begining her recovery. Sending healing thoughts for Dallas and hopes that you will be able to get some sleep today. :grouphug

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Glad she's done well so far :) Fingers still crossed that she eats OK and is able to come home :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Just now seeing this. Holy cow, what a roller coaster ride. I'm so glad they found the problem and she is ready to come home. Big hugs for a sweet baby.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest luluaz

Just now seeing this!!

OMG, would I be stressed :eek

I am so very glad sweet little Dallas came through the surgery so well :yay:yay:yay

Prayers for a speedy recovery :colgate:gh_bow and back on her wittle pupper feets!

Lisa

Glad they were able to get it out!!

:hope for a speedy recovery!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest trevdog

Evening update, Dallas ate some food around 5 pm and has kept it down so far. They offered water but she didn't want any but still being on an IV she is staying hydrated. They will feed her some more tonight. They just took her out and she had a small firm poop, which is wonderful. So no news is good news until I hear from them in the AM. They close at 7 pm from taking calls and only accept emergencies after hours but someone will be with her all night. Provided she continues the way she is, she will be able to come home tomorrow. They will keep her until I get off work so I don't have to worry about her all day plus they will still monitor her.

I'm feeling so much better about her progress! I'm sure all the prayers from GT have had a lot to do with it.

Excellent news!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.