Trevdogs Dallas Needs Your Prayers

Guest greybookends

I wish I was there to give that cute Dallas a hug. I know she will miss her night time rituals of wrestling her daddy. Such good news.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crying tears of joy! Hurry Home Sweetheart! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

So glad to hear she is doing well. Hope she has a smooth, quick recovery and is home with you soonest.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest trevdog

Morning update, Dallas did well last night and ate, drank and pooped this morning. Tech said she is "talking" to them now, so she must be feeling better! I will pick her up on the way home today. She did get staples, so we will have to make sure she doesn't play with them, but they said she has been fine with them so far.

Fenway was awesome with his stitches, he left them totally alone! He had to wear a t-shirt to keep the wound clean....he was more upset about the shirt than he was about the stitches. I do think they started to itch a bit right before they were removed, but he was so good otherwise. I wish Dallas a speedy and uneventful recovery. Talking to the techs...how cute :wub:

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Wonderful news! Hurry home sweetie! :colgate

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

OMG. I am just reading this. I am so glad she is going to be ok. Give her a big hug from us.

I will e- mail you later.

So glad s he is doing well! Now stick to your own food sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh, NO! I just saw this post. I'm glad that Dallas is feeling better. Poor little girl.

We will keep her in our thoughts and send lots of good light her way!!!

Elphie is also hoping that Dallas is better soon!!!!!!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest greybookends

What a relief! :yay Knowing her sister like I do I can only imagine what she's saying and the vet techs trying to get her to be quiet. If she's anything like her sister that won't happen till she has said everything she wants to. :lol

Guest trevdog
What a relief! :yay Knowing her sister like I do I can only imagine what she's saying and the vet techs trying to get her to be quiet. If she's anything like her sister that won't happen till she has said everything she wants to. :lol

Yes, I'm actually happy they agreed to keep her until after work. Her regular vet does not appreciate her telling him what to do when she stays with him for the day, she annoys the other patients with her conversation. He has told me that on more than one occassion.....