Trevdogs Dallas Needs Your Prayers

Guest greybookends

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending best wishes for little Dallas :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest trevdog

She came out of surgery around 1am. Found a piece of brillo pad which I don't use so no clue or a piece of sponge with a piece something hard in her small intestine. Couldn't really tell which as it was all nasty. Which again no clue as those are kept in a cupboard when not in use and nothing on the counter she could grab. They were able to push it through so that is good, no cutting. Her spleen was enlarged he thinks as a secondary problem, checked it out no lesions ar masses so thinks it may go back to normal. On IV and will try and feed something around noon today. They will call me around 10 am for an update, but she was able to stand up after she awoke. Thinks prognosis is good although the 1st 24 hours is critical. He said the kidneys should be fine too after she recovers. The earliest she can come home is Monday if all is well.

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been awake most of the night.

Guest Winterwish

thank goodness you acted quickly! I'm glad the surgery part is over and they found the problem. She's so young,that'll be in her favor for her recovery. I hope you'll be able to get some rest today and that Dallas is feeling much better already. :getwell

Edited by Winterwish

Healing thoughts and prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest greybookends

Thank goodness they found the problem. I will continue to pray for a complete recovery.

:hope :hope :hope for Dallas

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug for you.

Guest lvmydogz

Dana, I'm just now seeing this thread. :(:grouphug

Kim had pm'd me last night to let me know, and I didn't even come here to see if anything had been posted.

I'm so sorry to hear about our Dallas.

Know that I've been sending prayers & positive thoughts your way and will continue to do so. :candle:candle

If you need anything at all, please, please know that you can call me anytime.

Thank-you for coming back and updating on her. I will continue checking on this thread throughout the day to see how our little girl is doing.

Michelle (Jojo, Jani & Cody)

I just read this thread this morning. Sending many prayers for a full recovery for Dallas.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.