Trevdogs Dallas Needs Your Prayers

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

Dallas is at the Evet. They believe she has a blockage. They have done some e-rays and are doing some barium tests to be sure and if they are correct she will be having emergency surgery tonight. She has also gone into kidney failure which IS reversible. Dana says this is a Grey savy vet and they are pretty sure it is a blockage. She asked me to post and ask for prayers for Dallas. One or the other of us will post once we know more.

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, not little Dallas! Feel better soon sweet girl!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest trevdog

Waiting to hear from the vet. The only thing I can think of is a partial teenie greenie maybe she didn't chew or a piece of cow hoof. All socks and toys are accounted for. No bedding torn up or missing.

She was fine until after lunch then started acting really droopy and then would walk about 10 feet and lay down. About 4 PM she puked a small amount of food. Then water 3 times after that. Took her to the vet at 7 pm. Can see something on xrays, don't know what. But her intestines are all bunched up and her stomach towards the top looks out of place or distorted. Tons of gas everywhere, and a 170 for a soduim count. Liver was fine but said acute kidney failure and was dehydrated. They had to give fluids before the baruim. Said it had been in there maybe 48 hours and she should have been puking and have big D long before this so the vet is perplexed as to why poop was normal this am and puking had just started. I'm just stunned......told him about Lucky's history, said her liver was fine... he told me the BUN and creatine but I was so shocked I can't remember anything....I think they were off but don't know how much.

My poor girl...I'm worried......and shaking still

Keep us updated....sending more good thoughts your way!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

:hope :hope :hope

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

OH NO.....Hope you get some answers very soon!! :hope

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Winterwish

Omg,I can only imagine how scarey this is for you. Hang in there Dana,we're thinking of you and sending prayers for sweet little Dallas. :gh_child:candle

Sending heartfelt prayers for your lovely girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

You have our prayers. Stay strong Dallas. Hugs to you all. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending prayers and tons of light to your little girlie. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.