Guest greybookends

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy another girl is coming home. It's the best feeling. :yay

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest trevdog

Dallas is home and doing well. Still subdued but gets excited and tries to jump up when she has some energy. We are trying to discourage that and she is wearing a tshirt today and staying in her xpen to limit her mobility and cut down on scratching. Eating like a trooper. She's on some meds for pain, stomach upset and antibiotics and will go for a check up Saturday. DH is home with her this morning and I will check on her at lunchtime. Hopefully she will keep out of trouble this afternoon. She needed 22 staples so the incision it pretty big for such a little girl but looks good.

Glad she's home. Take your Aunt Lori's advice and only eat what your mommy gives you!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)