Bounty Boon bladder cancer/prostate cancer

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug Donna, you will know...

I am so glad you met this this Vet. He sounds very caring and gave you good advice. You will be in my thoughts today. Hugs for Bounty Boon

Ditto....the vet sounds like a very kind man.

:heart:grouphug:heart

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

I wish I had the right words of comfort to say to you - it is so clear how much you love Bounty and how heartbreaking this is for you. May Bounty have a peaceful and comfortable day with you today. :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Thinking of you and Bounty today.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

A difficult night for you and Bounty :(

Did you take home the new drug?

Sending hugs,

The new drug was an injection. His stomach hasn't tolerated anything for days now. The large puking this morning in the car was just from water. The vet suspects since he has had bloody vomit that there may be more spread of the cancer or that his stomach is just that torn up.

As projected by the first ER vet, his breathing is the problem. I just wanted something to help his belly for today. I don't want him to have to vomit again. He loses too a lot of electrolytes and I don't want him getting more dehydrated.

And a BIG thx go out to Dosborne and Baileysmom through this...Debby sat with Bounty for me one day. I hate to leave him alone. And Lynn came over and spoiled him with attention today and brought her little miraculous carpet cleaner and got the stain out of the car. It was really bad.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

The power of friendship that is generated through this board is really amazing, and though I don't know the two who have especially been helpful to you, Donna, I also send kudos and thanks. So many of us wish we could be right there with you, to help you shoulder this tough time, and I'm thankful for those who can be there.

The ER vet sounds like a wonderful person and he showed great care and understanding by not rushing you into a decision and giving some thoughtful suggestions. I can just see Bounty hanging his head out the window, so happy to be enjoying a car ride.

:grouphug for you and your boy today. How wonderful that you can work from home and be with him. :hope

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest loveagrey

My best wishes go out to you and Bounty. What a hard time this has got to be for you. Bounty will let you know when it's time. Until then, savour every moment with him.

Hugs to BB from me and a kiss on the snout to you :colgate

Wish I was closer chicklet :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Just thinking about you and wishing you a peaceful day with your boy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Winterwish

You're in my thoughts too Donna. Thank you so much for posting Bounty's pictures and writing about how "a sweeter,gentler soul" there can't possibly be. Reading that was not only beautiful,but made the moment sweeter while sitting here with Dreamer,and just realizing sweetness. thank you both for that.

Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:gh_child:grouphug:hope