We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Skittle diddle knick knack. You must must must get better. :grouphug:candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

we are pulling for you Skittles. how heartbreaking to see her like that. I am praying for you all.

sending lots of love and hugs too.

Pam

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Come on Skittle, you can do it!

We all need you back to pink and healthy ASAP.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Praying for Skittle tonight. Come on sweetie....lots of white light to bring you home on the mend.

Guest darlene

Oh Devon, I'm praying so very hard for your precious girl! Come on Skittle, get better sweetheart, your fan club is pulling for you! :wub::kiss2:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Guest Winterwish

Oh your poor baby! :cry1 Please get well soon sweetheart. :grouphug . :hope:hope:hope

Edited by Winterwish

Guest KyGrey

DeVon, Skittle has hugs and kissies coming from my group. I am also sending extra prayers that they will find out the cause of her illness and get her back up to par soon. I feel so bad for you.

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of Skittles and sending loving vibes. Please get well soon darlin'. :gh_child:heart:hope:candle

Hugs to you Devon,and your puppers and Amber too. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Oh poorly little Skittle :(

Please start to get better soon :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket

Oh, sweetie....please get better. We're all pulling for you.

Those pictures broke my heart.

Get well, Skittle. we are keeping you in our thoughts!

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest chigal950

Hoping Skittle is feeling better today DeVon. Sending postive and hopeful thoughts your way.

Hugs and prayers for the both of you!

Be well Skittle! Please!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Still keeping you and poor Skittle in my thoughts every day. :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.