We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lori
The vet says Skittle is calm right now, laying in her kennel and leaving the IV alone.

I'm so proud of your little girl. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Tenderhearts

7:25 update. She's still laying calmly in her crate. She's been for several potty walks now. I think she knows they're trying to help her.

I'll probably call one more time tonight and then pass out. I just realized I haven't eaten all day (which I'm sure contributed to the migraine), so I'm off to eat and chill in front of the tv with the rest of the pups.

Oh, and Amber said after I left, Randy went into Skittle's crate and laid down for about an hour. He doesn't even go into his own crate except to eat, when I leave, or if he's scared when I have company. He misses his bed buddy :cry1

Just coming in on this now. MAJOR PRAYERS , WHITE LIGHTS AND HUGS HEADED YOUR WAY.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest vahoundlover

DeVon, I wish I was there to sit with you :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Keeping Skittles in my prayers and the pups have lit a candle for her.

Guest Winterwish

Thank you for the update Devon. I hope Skittles has at least a partially restful night,and you too. :gh_child:grouphug

:grouphug. We're all pulling for your pink princess. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Get well soon sweetie...there are so many babes here that need your defense! Devon...please take care of you too. Sending hugs and prayers your way. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Come on, little girl, your friends are counting on you to stay strong and get better.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I hope the vets can find and fix the problem ASAP. In the meantime, I really hope everyone has a restful night.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest luluaz

Just tuning in now, Devon :(

I am wishing you some restful sleep and all of the best healing white light for Miss Skittles-

Knowing she is in a good facility will definitely help reduce the stress level. Looking to the first morning news about your sweetie....

Take good care :heart

Lisa

Sending loads of light and :getwell wishes to your precious Fruitbat, and many hugs to you, DeVon. :grouphug So distressing when our puppers are ill. :(

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hugs for you Devon, I know you are exhausted, hope you get some rest.

Now Skittle, your pinky princess, please take it easy sweety and let the vet help you get well. Healing prayers and white light coming your way Skittle.

Praying for all the missing greys!