• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my God, Devon...I am so sorry!!!!!! :cry1:cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I can't believe this has happened....:sad1 :sad1 :sad1

sending gentle hugs to Skittle and you :grouphug :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

DeVon, it's so hard to find the right words this morning. We love you and we love Skittle, and I pray that the remaining time you have together is precious and sweet with limited discomfort :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

DeVon, I am so sad and stunned! Many, many prayers to you and Amber and the rest of the crew in this horrible time. The Fruitbat is dearly loved by you, and so many others here. She will be missed. I will pray for a easy, peaceful journey. Hugs to you! If you need anything I can help with, let me know.

The Girls

Guest StriderDog

Skittle has touched us all - just look at all the people who haven't even met her in person who are hurting for you, Devon.

I'm so sorry.

How horribly shocking. I am so very sorry. I can't think of a damn thing that's helpful. Just so sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so very sorry that you received such a tragic diagnosis. :weep I will be keeping you and your family (both human and pups) in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

:cry1:brokenheart Oh Devon...I am so sorry. I am sending massive prayers and white light for a miracle. Holding you both in our hearts. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Lala

Oh DeVon, I don't know what to say. :weep :weep I'm so very sorry for you, Skittle and all in your family. Sending strength.

~Alicia & Lilah