We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

Hugs and prayers continued.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MountainHounds

Sending kissies and hugs for my absolute favorite fruitbat in the whole world and big hugs :grouphug for her mama too! Drive safe, you both are in my prayers

Come on little Skittle...you fight and you fight hard! Your family needs you back home and now young lady. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest SquanHound

Hugs and prayers headed your way! Please have a safe trip and come home soon with a healthy Skittle :grouphug

Prayers coming from Miami.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Tenderhearts

Just got home a bit ago and had to gulp some aspirin for a screaming migraine; I didn't get much sleep last night.

The vet was wonderful and took a very thorough history. Got an estimate for the first 24 hours and was allowed to stay with her while they put the cath in and drew more blood for a CBC.

She's on two broad spectrum antibiotics right now, Baytril and can't recall the other. Xrays will be taken this afternoon, and then the evening duty vet will do a sonogram. She's not ruling anything out at this point, including bacterial (thus the antibiotics).

She as well as her staff were very gentle with Skittle. I got to help put her in a huge double-wide kennel and they already had a soft blanket down for her.

They will be calling as test results come in.

It's a very nice facility and all the staff was great. If anyone is interested, here is where Skittle is Central Kansas Veterinary Center.

The vet I got to see today is the owner and it's a multi-vet facility. She came highly recommended by my vet, and now I know why.

Keep those prayers coming :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Edited by GreyTzu
No reason to include a link.

Guest Lori

Prayers for Miss Skittle. Sounds like she's in good hands, and that they can handle a "spooky" girl. I hope she feels better very very soon (her Mom, too). :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Prayers going out to Skittles from Maine. Take care of yourself too - you are under tremendous stress and feeling anquish in worrying about your baby. Hugs to you from all of us here at Grey Talk.

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy