We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am praying to all of our two- and four-legged angels for a miracle. Barring that, I hope you all have a quiet, peace-filled last day together with the most special, beautiful girl in the world.

Skittle-Dittle Knick-Knack Fruitbat we are all going to miss you so very very very much,

:weep :weep :weep

:grouphug

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hopes for a peaceful day, filled with love and scritches and two-strand pink pearls. Do they have any idea WHY???????????????????????

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

:f_white:f_pinkf_yellow

So Sorry....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I wish I could find some words that might help. No words but lots of tears and prayers for a miracle.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm so sorry. I'm still praying somehow a miricale will come through.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I can only imagine what you are going through. If you have never owned a bully breed you just can't understand how STRONG their personalities are, how hard they love, and how much pain they can handle before they let you know something is wrong.

Skittle even as sick as she is is going to need you to let her know it's ok to go when the time comes.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest greytmonty

I am so sorry DeVon. I hope you can help her feel peaceful and comfortable and enjoy being together today.

Guest SquanHound

DeVon I am so sorry - you and Amber are both in my prayers :grouphug I am so upset over this and I cannot imagine the heartbreak that you experiencing right now. God Bless You, Our Beloved Fruitbat :cry1

Crap.

You have done all you can for this sweet baby. Doing the right thing will be so hard - we have been there - but knowing you love her dearly means more to her than anything else other than being released from her pain and suffering. My heart goes out to you.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest Spiff

:ohno ...

:sad1 ...

:cry1 ...

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I don't know what to say either, but just know that I'm thinking of you and Skittle and Amber and the rest of the crew.

Edited by Spiff

I was directed back here by another GT friend on MSN to catch up on this devastating news.

I can't even begin to tell you how sad I am - for all of you :weep

I can't think of what to say but just know that we are all thinking of you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest weycoolgrey

OMG- I am crying at my desk at work- this is not the news I thought I would see today! DeVon, I am so sorry. :grouphug I will be thinking of you and Skittle.