We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

Glad you got there safely Devon. Skittles,we're all pulling for you pretty girl! :wub: Please get well soon. :hope:hope

Well, sounds like she's in good and gentle hands. Now for you! As hard as it is, let it go for now. Worrying won't change a thing about her condition, and will only make you sick too, so try to relax for the time being.

HUGE hugs: :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

sending more prayers, Devon! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Continued prayers for your sweet baby DeVon. Come on Skittles, you can do this.

:hope:candle Many prayers coming to your special girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Tenderhearts

Update from the vet: The xrays didn't show anything out of the ordinary other than a slightly enlarged liver at this point, but she wants to retake as they were a bit blurry. The vet who normally does the sonograms won't be in tonight because of a sick child, but will be in first thing in the morning to do the sonogram.

The vet says Skittle is calm right now, laying in her kennel and leaving the IV alone.

Hugs and prayers heading your way..........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png