We're Hitting The Highway

Guest Tenderhearts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of a damn thing to say.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I dont even know what to say... Im so sorry :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest tricolorhounds

Oh Dear... Not the Fruitbat... I am in shock...

Sending lots and lots of :grouphugs and :cry1:cry1:cry1

Guest Hannah

I have been sat here for a long time trying to think of something to post to let you know that I am thinking of you all. but whatever I write sounds wrong. I wish there was something I could do to make everything all right. :bighug

Hannah

x

Guest jade1046

Had to leave my desk to compose myself before posting - I'm also so very sorry. I know too well what's it's like to lose a beloved fur baby so suddenly, but this has to be especially hard for you. Skittle was a GT superstar and is obviously loved by so many here. Sending prayers as you and yours go through this ordeal. :grouphug

I've been out of town and am just reading this. I am so so sorry. I can't believe this. :cry1

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Guest mhall

I'm so sorry :grouphug

From the things you have said about her, Skittle seems like such a sweet girl. I always enjoyed reading your fruitbat posts. I know she was very loved and will be missed a great deal.

Guest caiteag

DeVon... I don't even think I can tell you how terribly sorry I am. My heart is broken for you. If there is ANYTHING I can do, please let me know. Also, if you need to talk... anytime... day or night... call me. You can call collect, because I know money is tight.... just remember I'm here if you need me.

You and your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Devon, Amber... crew!

I'm so sorry to read this! :weep

May her final day be surrounded by warmth and love and her memories live on for always.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh no! Such rotten news. :weep My heart is breaking for you. Am holding your precious Fruitbat in the light and sending you strength and courage. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

prayers for peace and comfort and strength in the days ahead. I am sorry. Skittles knows how crazy you are about her!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge