WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

:wave

Miss O!C Nancy, The Grocery Store is a good book, IMO.  I think you'll like it.

Miss Jerilyn, I got one.  The ladies are usually good about mentioning that when they hand the paper to you.  Thanks for the reminder!

Miss Nancy of the Burgh, I hope things go well with your appointment and love that you got the rings you wanted.  

Little Ivy, have a good sleepings, and good sleepings to Miss Kathy and Misser Jim, too.  

Miss Noo Carol

Well! We finally got sum gud rainy, but it wuz a thunnerboomer, too.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

She took a Death Trumpet plant too and said that sumbuddy chomped off a cupple of the shoots on hers. :ohno We wondered iffen whoever did that went ded or if it’s not as deadly as we’ve bin led to beleaf.      It could be a neighborhood murder mystery :omg :eek :yikes :ph34r

Miss Jennie

• Haha 2

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Daddy had a restless night last night and Momma will be :twd: today.

our weather should be really nice today so that will cheer her up!  We will get some nice Wiki Walkies too.

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

ca1a20_40b311b997fe42fd96628a722a4e5fae~It's raining!  Actual rain!!!  ca1a20_40b311b997fe42fd96628a722a4e5fae~  Last night, it poured HARD for 15 minutes!

:whisper  We're supposed to get 5-15" of rain over the next few days and I'll soon be complaining about it but the drought is over.

Last night, Jupiter had his own stalk of broccoli from a fork.  Took it as prettily as you please.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Another cool 9C morning  :coffee

Rain for Jupiter!

Hope your Daddyman is better today, Ivy. Maybe the sunshine will help.

I saw the pic of Nancys rings over on FB.  Very nice :)

And yes, Kerry…please check in!

I have a little bit of work at the Inn before Sid makes his last visit to hi school  :(  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud nawt az hoomid Toesday! We will take sum moar rain, yes, please!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Mornink! It appears to be a nice day but I’m having to wait for Wiki walkie due to a meetink. <_<

My naybors on the wooden fents side of the backyard and have two doggies, my friend Piper who is sum medium dog of mixed ancestry and a sooper teeny tiny dog. She muss way less than 5 pounds and she’s kwite ugly. :blink: Anyroo, that leddle one barely goes off their patio so I never reelly see her. Cept lass nite. She was rite by the fents and I got a good look at her. And she looked like sumthin I wanted to chomp. :omg Mistress toll me it was a doggie, but I didn’t beleaf her, it hasta be sum kinda rodent I should chomp.

Ivy, I get peenut budder spoon too! When my Mistress brings me my kibble brekkie I juss flop over on my side and won’t eat till she comes with the peenut budder spoon. :P Then I sit up on my elbones and liklik peenut budder then she spoons up sum kibbles for me and I eat that. Ontse I get started wiff the spoon I usually eat rite from my bowl.

Jupiter showin off eatin brocccollis from a fork. :D

Is it Sid’s last skool visit for the year on accounta summer or forever cause he’s retiring?

I’ve bin informed I’ll be spendin the evenink in the wire boks. :angry: It’s Sip’n’Safari at the zoo and they invited the reglar volunteers to come for free! It’s wine tastin and sum leddle snax. They did this lass year too and it was reel nice event. But there is chance of rains tonite.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

AP, Ma has survived her harder exercises butt then she's only had one training session (Fridays) so far.  Howeber, yesterday she hadda miss gym class on account ob habing fasting labs.  Ma hadda miss breakfast! :haha  After the labs, she ate a protein bar and went to the gym and did some ob the hard exercises on her own and was real pleased wif herownself. :rolleyes:
Yay for Miss Chris getting planting done!

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, I sure hope that neurosurgeons office gets off its keester and calls you wif a sooner than soon appointment. Worry and waiting is so hard. :kiss2

Ivy, I hope the fambily walks today are good for eberyone, funa dn just tiring enough for good resting. :kiss2

Jupiter, stay close to Miss Elizabeth so that if either ob you starts to float away in the rain, you can stay together for safety and comfort.  5"- 15" :eek
You ate bronccoli from a fork.  Nice!  Ma tried to palm off a piece ob carrot on me.  <_<  She ended up habing to pick up the beslimed carrot from the floor.  Serves her right.

Today is full ob fun for Ma...KNOT! :lol:  They are gonna change the cats' litter boxes and Ma gets to mower the grasses. I plan on napping and sunbaffing.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Nancy's rings, I especially love the silver and gold together, whoever said they don't go together is WRONG!

May be an image of ring

We are woefully behind but did want to comment that we hope for Nancy of the Burg that they are showing an abundance of caution, of course, and that all will be well

We're wishing Kerry is feeling better and back to normal and everyone else who's struggling with pains of the heart and body and head are starting to feel better

Summer and Dio and I send our love to all of you :wub:

• Like 2

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Another hot pepper saga...this time at my own expense. :D   I successfully shake ground cayenne pepper in bare soil spots in plant pots to keep squirrels from digging and wallowing in the soil in my pots.  I didn't bother doing that with either of the hanging baskets, thinking the squirrels would not bother. They bothered. -_-  So this morning after watering plants, I visited the pots with my shaker of cayenne.  While treating one of the hanging baskets there must have been just enough breeze to give me a face full ob cayenne. :eek  Weepy eyes, tingly skin, burning tongue. Well, duh!   Eye drops resolved the eye discomfort. Ann just read that olive oil is good at neutralizing the popper on skin, so I'm heading to the kitchen for an olive oil facial.  Lesson learned. :lol:

• Sad 1

Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Miss Lucy, cool wet tea bags will also sooth your eyeballs. Found this out when I was eating spicy noodles in a restaurant near Seattle. I pulled a noodle that spit chili oil into BOTH of my eyes! I took my napkin and dipped it in my water and was wiping my eyes and the waiter (who had seen what happened) ran over with a glass of water and a couple of tea bags and told me to use that. It was wonderful! Very soothing.

Miss Halise

• Thanks 1

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Hello my Friendlies!!

Cooler with some cloudings most of this morning, but a plezint affernoon.

Thanks for posting Miss Nancy's picher Miss Jenn!!!  We love those ringies too!!

Miss Loosy, Momma wunners if you (or any of our other kitteh peeples) have ever tried any of those new fangled lite-weight kitteh litters they have developed lately???  They got one now that some fake cartoon kitteh hits with a tennis rakket!!!  :eek  Anyway, the litter boxes are one reezin we will never have anuther kitteh around here.  ME :D being the most importint one!!!  :devil 

Miss Wiki, it sukks that you gotta stay in the crate whilst Miss Jerilyn is gone.   But it does sound like a fun time for her!!!  ;)  I don't mind tiny little doggos - there were tons of little iggies at the meets when I was racing - but they can be very LOUD for such tiny things!!!  :eek   We are waiting for the announcement that somebody in your nayberhood has died a mystereeyuss death from cutting off a Angel Trumpet!!!  ;) 

Well, I gess we're glad you're getting rainings Miss Lizabeth, but in a few days of steady rains you will be wunnering where your sunnings are!!!  ;)  :lol  Trust me about this!!!

Miss Ivy, we started to see the baby moon low in the west last nite when we went for last outs.  That means the full moon is about a week away.  :kiss2  Have fun on your Wiki Walkies!!

Mam, we were wunnering the same thing?  Is it just summer break for Mister Sid?? 

Not sure what's going on today around here.  Momma's got stuff to do but she's also in the middle of the last book in a series.  So I gess I *am* sure what's going on around here today!!!  :rofl  Oh yeah.  The garbige hasta get putted out!  Also, she's gotta get some new yard pichers outta the camra and onto the Flickr so I can show em to you!!

Wishings for a terrifikal Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Miss Nancy, those rings are lubly!  A great gift for yourself to enjoy.

Miss Halise, thank you for that tip about tea bags.  They also sooth minor burns, Ma remembers from childhood.

Miss Chris, Ma has never tried specifically light weight litter.  She does use one that is corn rather than clay based.  She does knot think that anything will eber make litter boxes easy or trouble-free.  Well, maybe if the catties learned to clean their own boxes. :D

Nate

• Like 1

Ooh, thanks for posting my rings, Jen!  And thanks for all the compliments.  :heart  I have another silver and gold ring from the same artist. (He's been doing the art festival for 30 years.)  It's two thinner silver and gold bands tied together in a knot.  I love it too.

The neurosurgeon's office called this morning.  I have an appointment on July 25th.  They said I'd be on the cancellation list, of course, but that it was okay to wait till then.  So I guess if nothing grows appreciably before then, I'm alright.   And I'll talk to my PCP this Friday.

Jerilyn, those Sip n Safaris sound like so much fun!  You are so lucky to volunteer at the zoo, and get to do all those great things.

Oh, Lucy!  Yikes!  I'm glad your eyes are better, but your poor face!  That sounds miserable.  Hope you get relief soon!

Chris, putting-the-garbage-out day is exciting for us too.  <_<  Seriously, Doug lives for it.  :lol

I'm on my way to spend the night at Mary's.  I haven't been there for a while, and not since she lost Sly.  There will be some tears, I know.  :(

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

It is a cloudy and cool afternoon and we are cloud-baffing out on the deck whilst Momma and Daddy are sitting out here wif us and reading.  Momma habs hired all kinds ob peeple to do work on the house!  :eek  First on all, we will be getting some new windows when they come in.   That will probably be in July or August.  Negst week somewon is coming to “SoftWash “ the outside of the house.  That is like power washing but more gentle so it doesn’t hurt the stucco.  Then she is hiring a handyman to paint the outside railing and do some fixing inside the house.  Wait!  You aren’t spending all ob our bikkie monies are you Momma? :unsure

Miss Nancy on the Berg, your rings are very nice!

Miss Jen, Summer and Dio, it is gud to hear from you!

we had nice Wiki Walkies today with one more to come later for bedtime! :D 

Ivy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

4 hours ago, greysmom said:

Well, I gess we're glad you're getting rainings Miss Lizabeth, but in a few days of steady rains you will be wunnering where your sunnings are!!!  ;)  :lol  Trust me about this!!!

It's so dark, I keep having the urge to curl up with a movie and a cup of tea. 

Kerry is still feeling poorly.  All the medical tests have come back negative ( :yay no cdiff!).  The next step will be a colonoscopy.  I know that's frightening her.

You know who was the King of the Fork, don't you?  Here is Mercury on our very first trip to Dewey Beach.

357346265_10161179811893910_1064795753384483013_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=rj_8mrALVOkQ7kNvgEwLNWb&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYCSZv7ruX7CHU7MPiHoV_FsyhyrjlGXdoFkTNZt_TBPOA&oe=666E77FD  Yes, yes that is Al Fredo sauce on his nose.

357149122_10161179812023910_8871619699831201850_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=Tgi0HUA0DvQQ7kNvgEhLETJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYBymekM1fIDo1AWIMFQ8rrfoUoHKrasZsEiwDG8YbnyJw&oe=666EA238

• Like 2

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

awww Merc, buddy :wub:  

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

:wave

On Jeopardy today, one answer was 'the fear of speaking in a public arena'.  The question, of courses, is 'What is Glossophobia?'  I still think that's wrong.  Glossophobia should be the fear of shiny surfaces!  No?!

I'm playing the payment-tag game with Spectrum cable.  They send out a bill that I receive around the 10th of the month.  The bill is due on the 18th.  The game is to see if it will make it across the country in time.  If not, I make a credit card payment to stay current and they have an extra payment to apply to the next bill.  What fun!

Miss Nancy of PB, those are lovely rings.  Glad you got them, they were worth it.  

The heat is starting to build in.  It was in the upper 60s this morning, very nice.  By noon it was 80 with humidity building in.  By Thursday we'll be in the 90s.  Like the weatherman says, this has come on quickly and we're not acclimated so we need to be careful.

The neighbor bought a little riding lawn mower like the one I threatened to get a couple of years ago.  It's basically a 26-inch mower with a seat on top and a scooter steering system on the front.  Cute.  Except his didn't run too well.  Backfire, surging, squealing, just not a happy machine.  It did settle down a bit after a while so he might have gotten it all adjusted.  That was entertaining!

Tomorrow, I go to the chiro and in the afternoon the AC guy is going to try to stop by and clean the condenser coils on the unit.  It's working OK and I want to keep it that way.  We have cottonwood trees down by the river that clog up the units if we don't keep after it.  Thursday I take the car in for an oil change and to recharge the AC.  I picked the hottest day of the week to do that!  I wait on it and the garage is not air-conditioned.  

Aww . . . look at Merc enjoying noodles!  Sweet boy.

:grouphug   Miss Kerry   :grouphug   

Miss Noo Carol

9 minutes ago, ScootersMom said:

Glossophobia should be the fear of shiny surfaces!  No?!

:nod  totally :nod

• Like 1

Kerry is still feeling poorly.  All the medical tests have come back negative ( :yay no cdiff!).  The next step will be a colonoscopy.  I know that's frightening her.     Thank you for the update, Miss Elizabeth! Glad she doesn't have C-Diff!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Noo Carol, my Mom is playing that game w/AT&T. New Boss, Same as the Old Boss...<_<

Lightweight litter works just fine, it can be dustier than regular clumping, no matter what the ad says.

Oh Merc!  :wub: :wub: :wub: 

Miss Kerry  :grouphug 

Ouchy Ouch, Lucy  :(

:bighug     Kerry

Glad you got an appointment, Nancy.  And they have reassured you that this is not an emergency.  Oooooommmmmm.....

We did knot see the sun at all today, but it did not rain.  It has been cool but supposed to warm up a little bit every day.

We can't put out our garbage out until the morning of pick-up  - tomorrow! - as there are too many little wild critters that will get into it overnight.

I had a delightful ride on TheWidge this aft.  He has not always been picking up his left canter for his kidlet so it was a bit of a 'test ride'.  And he did the same thing for me the first few times I asked.  I had the gait analysing clip on and it indicated that he moving equally both sides. Right has always been his favourite and the kid is very small and I believe he is just taking advantage of her size and strength   :shakefinger     Guess I'll pop on him more often and see if we can correct this habit. 

So. Sid has - seemingly overnight - developed a lump on his hip.  It does not bother him and he is not at all lame.  DocMorag will see him tomorrow morning and hopefully tell us it is just a fatty lipoma   :goodluck  

I will also ask about Adequan or cartrophen as he is starting to struggle a bit getting up on slippery surfaces.  He can jump into the back seat of the car ok, and onto the couch.   I know many of you have had good luck with the Librela so we'll ask about it too.

The high school kids start exams next week so no more lunch-time visits.   He'll go to his primary reading kids this week and maybe next. Plus also the very anxious middle school girls have their little graduation next week and we'll try and attend that.   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg