Posted (edited)

You know those nights when you finally fall asleep and it’s a really good, deep sleep? Yeah, neither do I :rofl Something woke me and it took a sec to figure out what it was. With all four feet, AnnIE was running her best race … against my back. Ouch. She must have won, given the speed she was going :lol

But in the morning, she was def in the Winner’s Circle :heart Channeling the Mayhem :beatheart

IMG-5151.jpg

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

AnnIE, Fuzzy heartily approves! Who knew one little dog could take up so much room--and dream so actively! I think it's funny that the few times Roman has slept next to me (F does NOT approve of THAT!), he barely moves and I rarely hear a peep out of him.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oooooo, neck snuggles. Kat and Opal loved them. One day Kat shoved her snoot under my neck. Put me right to sleep. :nappy

• Like 1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh, I am not complaining at al! Segugio was my first neck snuggler, he slept next to me every.single.night until the day he left. Years went by before another dog did that; then it was Paddy Mayhem, who did the same. The senior changes have started with AnnIE, and I am grateful for every night that she chooses to get into the bed with me and Punkin (who is knot a neck snuggler, but a chin-over-the-feet, close as possible old soul).

:beatheart

• Like 5

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Did AnnIE give those excited little muffled yip yip yips while running?  :wub: 

• Like 3

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Those "I'm right here Mom" moments are always precious.  They're the best type of mayhem.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

22 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Did AnnIE give those excited little muffled yip yip yips while running?  :wub: 

:wub: She did not! Maybe she was running too fast? It sure felt like it!