Who Says Cats and Dogs Can't Get Along?

Banjo and Casey:

May be an image of 1 person, kinkajou and dog

May be an image of 2 people and dog

May be an image of 1 person, goose, kinkajou and wallaby

May be an image of 1 person, kitten and chihuahua

May be an image of 1 person, mastiff, collie, Abyssinian cat, chihuahua and kitten

May be an image of 1 person

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

What a pair! They're both far more interested in getting attention from the human than they are in their own or each other's comfort. 

In the first couple of pics, Banjo looks hard-done-by, but he gets his own back later.

I _love_ the direct look on Casey's face in the second pic.

They're adorkable. :beatheart :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Hey, how did AnnIE get to your house! :lol 

Srsly, those are great pics, soo sweet :beatheart 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

5 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

:lol They might be getting along, but is that because the cat makes the rules and the greyhound complies? One of them definitely looks like they’re in charge in this (fabulous) series of pictures!

Can't a sweet black houndie get a whole lap to himself???  Such  a sweet, sweet boy. :beatheart

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Pet me.

No, pet ME.

No, pet ME!

They are very sweet.  :wub:

ETA - The pictures are blocked on my work laptop and just list a description. The second one is described as, "May be an image of 1 person, goose, kinkajou, wallaby." :blink: :lol

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

8 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

ETA - The pictures are blocked on my work laptop and just list a description. The second one is described as, "May be an image of 1 person, goose, kinkajou, wallaby." :blink: :lol

:rotfl 

Those are great photos.  I too have the Greyhound/cat relationship.
image.jpeg.89440e88ab2751a396d2f3ecde12a95c.jpeg

Nate and Tinker (1 of 3 cats) jockeying for my old chair.  Nate won.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

32 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

:rofl 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.