There Is No Satisfying This Human

Aggrieved parties:  Milo and Gelsey

Evidence:  She invites us up with her on the sofa or the bed.  Then the insults start.  "Ouch, your elbows are too pointy."  "You're too heavy, get off my legs!"  "Get off of my blankets!"  (Then she starts RUDELY pulling them out from under us.)  "Move over, you bed hog."  "Quit kicking."  (Milo)  "Quit licking" (Gelsey).

So just to get a little rest, we leave and go someplace quieter.  Then we hear her calling, "I'm lonely.  Why doesn't anyone want to sleep next to me?"  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Those are definitely grounds for a repo.  I'll be right up! :bike

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

This is how it went with Val (most of my dogs showed no interest in getting on the human bed)

me: you are in my spot.

Val: suddenly becomes deaf

me: I give you the other 3/4s of the bed, that is where I sleep!

Val: continues to ignore me

me: ok, you asked for it. I gently push her 6” over

Val: glares at me and leaves the bed in a huff

:rofl

Milo and Gelsey, I'm sorry, but this is your own fault. It's time to start over with training basics, and remember to use positive reinforcement only with your human so she doesn't show you her teeth or soil your beds.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Milo and Gelsey, tell your human that she is KNOT doin' it rite :shakefinger KNOT even close!

:lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol

You need to start writing   "The Other Side of The Bed - How To Train Your Human".

No offence to Patricia McConnell

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Milo and Gelsey: There is no pleasing some humans. Sounds like you landed with a push-me/pull-me whiner. If she acted that way with another human, her behaviour might lead to divorce. Your best hope at this point is to wait at the window for Ducky to rescue you.

:heart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

20 minutes ago, GreyPoopon said:

Your best hope at this point is to wait at the window for Ducky to rescue you.

:heart 

:rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Dear M&G, you must have taken lessons from Fuzzy. She is going to find herself on the floor one day <_<, which in her case, will last all of about 2 minutes, during which time she will find something to get into, and I will invite her back on the bed just to get her to stop.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

On 9/10/2023 at 2:44 PM, ramonaghan said:

Milo and Gelsey, I'm sorry, but this is your own fault. It's time to start over with training basics, and remember to use positive reinforcement only with your human so she doesn't show you her teeth or soil your beds.

:rules   :nod  

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound