She is my baby and I am weak...

Well, yeah, it's a foregone conclusion that they get what they want and we have no real say in the matter.  :lol 

Only 2 of my 4 have wanted up on the bed and they both got what they wanted.  MoMo even demanded to get under the sheets.  There were hilarious lessons about how hounds can't get under the sheets while standing on the sheets. Current hound, Nate, LOVES my sister's comfy reading chair with ottoman.  She would rather he not get up there, but I'm sure you can imagine how well that works out for her.

No photo description available.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Yeah, I was like, my next grey won't be sleeping in the bed...Fuzzy has made it clear she is cold and won't settle unless she can get up there...Now Roman wants to join the warmth, but a full size bed+2 galoots+one red girl doesn't work.

G will sneak on the bed if he has to stay gated in the bedroom for a while.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Eight weeks? How did you ever last that long :lol 

I had two (during different camp enrollments) who reliably slept with their head on my shoulder every.single.night. After they each went to the Bridge, well, sleep has just never been the same.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol 

She looks like she's feeling a little guilty about it. Too comfortable to worry, though. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

LOL!!!!  Just too funny.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

"There were hilarious lessons about how hounds can't get under the sheets while standing on the sheets."

The same for the resident felines here with I suspect equally (non)successful results. 🤪

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

On 10/10/2022 at 3:39 PM, LBass said:

There were hilarious lessons about how hounds can't get under the sheets while standing on the sheets.

Oh My Word.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell Mercury he has to MOVE before I could cover him because he was standing on the blanket.

Eight weeks, huh?  That might be a record.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound