Labor Day: What would be your greyhound's job?

If your hounds had to work at human jobs, what would they do?  Gelsey would be a Walmart greeter or something else in sales, where she could use her exuberant welcoming skills to advantage.  Milo would be in pest control.  Squirrels in your cellar?  Possums in your pumphouse?  Groundhogs in your garden?  Call Milo.

My first grey, Eve, would have been a wonderful nurse or counselor.  She immediately identified anyone hurting mentally or physically and went straight to them to make them feel better.  Heck, I guess she was a nurse/counselor.  And #2 Baz always marked his spot after he pooped with enthusiastic pawings of the grass:  turf aerator on a landscaping crew.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Doolin would be a proctologist. That boy is the definition of velcro dog! 

Sweep would have been an orthodontist, of course.

22364233774_84892a3eb2.jpg

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Val would have been a good Walmart greeter :lol. Fletcher would have been a security guard, complete with mirror sunglasses and a camo vest. Most of my greyhound’s wouldn’t be anything other than what they already were, retired! As a child, whenever adults would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said retired :rolleyes:  

I think Andi must want to be a dentist.  Her favorite way to get pets is to jump up and put her front half in your lap, with her back feet still on the floor, and sniff your breath r-e-a-l-l-y closely   :coastie

Felicity would be in pest control.  Sky raisins are her favorite snack!  But only flying pests, and not too big, because the big ones are scary!!!  Small to medium flying pests only!!  ;)

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

On 9/5/2022 at 5:28 PM, Time4ANap said:

Job? :rotfl

:nod Yep, that sums up Mercury.  Though he can be a good space heater during nap time, in the summer, in south Florida, when you're trying to cool off.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound