Trails And Impromptu M & G

We are supposedly forekabst for a boatload of snow beginning tonight into tomorrow. Praying for a school day :lol Ennyhoo, the weather the past two days, even with snow in the am, has been spectacular - bright blue skies, no wind, perfect temps for walking. Aiden and Punkin are a good team and we explored two different sections of a local trail - their first visits there together (Aiden & Paddy Mayhem were regulars).

Day 1

52977677_2193159097667224_43863289770320

Day 2

53184558_2193159014333899_55638812729729

Today on the trail we met the most polite little girl who was walking with her mom. She spied us from quite far away and couldn't wait until we were close enough for her to ask "May I pet them?" :yikes Yes sweetie, you may, and thank you for asking. Aiden and Punkin thought she was The Best. :inlove

52708430_2193159277667206_22255936369370

She was so very mature and she's going to be only five this month! She asked several times if she could have Punkin :lol:wub:

52995378_2193159184333882_65159276768369

Her momma has done a wonderful job! What a great weekend. Thanks for looking!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Rocket loved it when he spotted kids on our walks. We used to get kids who were blocks away yelling "Hey Rocket, wait a minute!" and they would come running to see him.

Punkin looks pretty happy with her new friend. I love Aiden's coat!

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Lovely walks. Lovely visit with a good little girl with great taste in dogs. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I especially love their coats. It is so nice when we meet up with well behaved children. Sometimes littles can be overwhelming for the dogs.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

We did indeed get a boatload of snow. The backyard tracks are shoveled, the two knucklehead hounds are cooling down after lapping each other :rofl and the others are wondering where the heck is breakfast :violin

We love our camper housecoats! Thank you again Irene :kiss2 Continued best healing thoughts for Len.

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Maybe 20 years from now she'll be telling people, as she's petting her new greyhound, that she always wanted one ever since she saw two beautiful houndies on a walk in the woods. :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Cuteness overload. (Sorry about the subsequent snow though!)

Maybe 20 years from now she'll be telling people, as she's petting her new greyhound, that she always wanted one ever since she saw two beautiful houndies on a walk in the woods. :)

:nod I love that thought.

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

What a great walking trail. And a perfect unplanned M&G. Mom taught the little girl well.

Oh, and I know the knuckle heads to whom you refer :rotfl

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Rocket loved it when he spotted kids on our walks. We used to get kids who were blocks away yelling "Hey Rocket, wait a minute!" and they would come running to see him.

Punkin looks pretty happy with her new friend. I love Aiden's coat!

Rocket :wub: