New Roommate

Guest Bagel

Guest Bagel

Today I finally brought my new best friend home, a 2 1/2 year old boy, and he sure is a big one.

He learned stairs, he explored his new neighborhood a bit, roamed the house, and right after a nice brushing, claimed the rug in the kitchen to nap on while I made dinner.

He's such a sweet little guy, and I really look forward to teaching him how to be a retired couch potato.

Regards,

Bagel

Guest Bagel

2n9cgap.jpg

Woody is all smiles on the drive home as we pass the lake

30c9gus.jpg

Little guy is all tuckered out from his big day, found a rug to conk out on

Edited by Bagel

Congratulations to you and Woody!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

He's really cute! Have fun together!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Whatta good-looking fella!

Edited by MauCarden

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! He looks light fawn in the pics very handsome.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Bagel

Congrats! He looks light fawn in the pics very handsome.

Greyhound family in Maine? I was up Falmouth-way for a few years, not too far from Kennebunk/port - even with the abilities to layer my own clothing, adjust the wood stove, and eat pizza to stay warm, I couldn't handle the winters. I bet that's its own enormously distinct set of challenges alone :ohno