New,from Th Uk

Guest Debs

:welcome2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest CryHavoc

Welcome! I am new to the forum too. So far everyone has been wonderful! - even to me, the non-greyhound owner :D

Bea

Amelia: Afghan hound

Basil: Borzoi

Coraline: Borzoi

MacGuffin: Italian Greyhound

Welcome, sounds like you have a lovely bunch of pups. Hope to see some pics!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Welcome from Germany. I rehomed a beautiful greyhound lady to a loony whippet just yesterday. They make a greyt match. And you have six of those little rascals. That's quite a job. Pictures would be nice.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

:welcome2 from another Brit!

Photos you upload here do need to be posted somewhere else on the internet already, that permits links. Not necessarily photobucket. Guidance here: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/121707-how-to-post-a-picture/

I look forward to seeing pix of your Magnificent Seven in due course!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

welcome aboard from the stroud area,glos. UK & not far from the severn. :coastie:

this is a world class site for sight-hounds

p.s. - you need to store the photos on a picture hosting site like photobucket (there are others), copy the url of the photo & use the 'image' tool to enter the url . you may need to click the little light switch upper left in the editing tools to un-grey the tools.

this:

Capture%20001.jpg

gives you

poppy25JUL15_02.jpg

HRH Poppy, my saluki lurcher

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

Welcome all of you! Absolutely love your beautiful backs greys. Now do you have a picture of the whippets? I have 1 whippet & 2 greys.

Thankyou.I'm having trouble uploading to photobucket as it's soooo slow,but here's one to keep you going of my dear Poppy,who's nearly 12 now,snugged up with Tazzy :wub:

5_1.jpg

Guest CryHavoc

Thank you for sharing pictures! your dogs are all gorgeous - Especially Taz! but I have a huge thing for black hounds.

Bea

Amelia: Afghan hound

Coraline: Borzoi

Basil: Borzoi

MacGuffin: Italian Greyhound

Tallahassee: Future Borzoi

:wave from Ontario, Canada

Greyt looking pack !

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Welcome from Stafford, VA. Your krewe is wonderful I think your pics will be in great demand.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.