Greytalker June- Mom To Nova, Rona And Dinky

lukasmom

So saddened to hear of Barb's passing. She fought so long & so hard. She will be missed for sure.

Thankfully she was at peace since she was able to place both her pups in homes with their actual sisters. And the new owners were both so happy to step up and take them! What a blessing.

Rest well, Barb. Hope you're with your Jazzy again.

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

She got to go home on hospice and have her greyhounds with her. She had made plans for a new home for her dogs. She was ready and at peace. She had texted and spoken to friends a few hours before she was found dead. I will miss her posts. Thanks to her friend Chris for keeping us informed.

Thanks for this info, as it brings me peace to know she and her hounds were taken care of, and ready.

Many prayers to her family

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Such sad news....but reunited with Jazzy again.

Glad she had piece of mind for her girls Nova and Rona before passing.

Barb was a very special lady condolences to the family.

Rest in peace friend x

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

We use this phrase for our dogs, but I think it's appropriate for a lover of greyhounds, too.

Run with the wind, Barb.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I just received an email that the memorial service for Barb will be on June 13th at 10 am. The service will take place at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Charleston Illinois.

Barb was an unbelievable friend, fabulous Mom to her greyhounds and fosters and cheerleader for those who needed support. She is dearly missed by many humans and hounds.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)