Hello! New Member Old Hound!

Guest jb62

Guest jb62

Hi, I have searched these forums a lot but never joined because of the anti free mail email requirement, so I finally just figured i'd use my university email. I have no idea why I didn't think of that earlier.

I'm here to say hello! My hound would say hello too except he is snoozing on the couch next to my wife. So I'm from Gardendale, AL (about 20min. North of Birmingham) and got adopted by Vinnie Antonelli (Vinnie) in 2010. He is a goofy boy who loves to ... well sleep, go for walks, play with stuffies, and sleep some more! He is white with brindle spots (pictures to come!) and will be turning 11 in July.

Can't wait to meet all of you and share all of our fun!

Welcome! And thank you for adopting being adopted by a senior hound. Old dogs are the best dogs!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wave Welcome to GT, Vinnie and humans! :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest jb62

(Sorry for the GIANT size... I have no idea what i'm doing lol)

But here are some pictures! (finally).

"Quick! Someone is at the door!"

9380694C-221B-4367-ABAA-BA5C67343E3C_zps

"Eh, No Squirrels today... "

E6AB98B0-9C35-4407-A3D9-7CCC5CC136AD_zps

"Well, time to rest!"

BCCE6B28-4269-4AAE-8EFF-0EFFE53DCD92_zps

Guest goofydog

Welcome from Atlanta. Vinnie is quite the handsome fellow! Hope to see more of you and Vinnie in the future.

Guest sireltonsmom

Welcome from Florida's west coast! Love Vinnie's coloring and sweet face. Hope you escaped that awful weather last week!

We have Mindy who is 9 and a white/black girl and Beau, a 3 yr. old red fawn boy who was prison trained.

Welcome! Vinnie's favorite activity may be sleeping, but he's got some nice leg muscles, especially for an 11-yr-old. His walks must include a few hills. :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Welcome from Rhode Island! How wonderful that you adopted a senior!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.