Pudge

macoduck

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry ! :(:cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Ducky I am so sorry for your loss. Every picture you posted of sweet Pudge brought a smile to my face - we will all miss that.

She will be remembered always - godspeed sweet girl.

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Ducky, I am so sorry that Pudge had to leave you. I so enjoyed seeing her pictures, she was a beautiful lady.

I'm so glad, though, that you found each other & gave each other the best of yourselves.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Deeply sorry for your loss.......Pudge was a larger than life character and will leave a huge empty space

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest greybookends

Ducky I am so very very sorry you have lost your beautiful Pudge. She was a very special friend and I know you and Mac will miss her terribly.

:f_pink

Ducky I am so sorry that Pudge had to leave you. But what a beautiful story her life with you was. You were both blessed to have had each other.

Sending many hugs,

Carol Ann.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Aw, Ducky. I am so very sorry that PUdge had to go. She surely was greeted by so many from WFUBCC and I'm sure they are all swapping stories about their hoomans.

You have had more than your share of losses over the past year. Please take care of yourself.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Ducky, I'm so so sorry it was time for Pudge to leave. I wish I had words of comfort to help you with all of the losses. Hopefully Mazy will bring some comfort to you. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so so sorry your sweet PUdge had to leave so soon. RIP PUdge. You will be missed. You were such a wonderful addition to the WFUBCC and always brought a smile to my day. You are in my prayers.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Today I picked up PUdge's ashes. That was her last car ride. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest goofydog

Ducky, I am so sorry Miss Pudge was called over the Bridge. I so know how much you miss her and would give anything to have her back healthy and whole. We'll share big hugs in Gatlinburg.