Bridge Angels In 2012

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in 2012. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

January

Echo
Zest
Tom Rinehart, brother of Pippin (Mary)
Girl
Butter Bean
Amelia
MacWestie, the west highland terrier
Anna
Atlas
Rocky
Gable Get Rhythm
Tipsy
Emma
Marissa
Bella
Melody
Lily
Josie
Hunter
Best
Angel
Chewie, a non-grey
Auntie Em
Jewell
Moe Moe
Allie
Sebastian
JJ
Stormy
Benjamin Thomas
Saint
Darcy, the deerhound
Kizzma, a red husky
Silver
Luli
Skipper, a golden retriever
Canyon
Hearty, the horse
Blue, the lost greyhound in PA
Snowtiger
Peanut
Cocktail Kitty
Expo

February

Max
Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the iggy
Austin
Duncan
Mimi, human sister to Jackie (hidoey)
Riddick
EZ
Tally
Bacchus
Skylar
Sidney
Jimmy
Grace
Pipi-Francine
Brother

March

Dino
Dawn
Lexi
Cody
Gabe
Booker
Bert
Alex
Lure
Berkeley
Knuckles
Ben
Meeka
Elmo, the kitty
Jamison, the afghan
Ava
Yankee
Will
Jamison, the afghan
Maxie, the english setter
Asia
Gunner
Tuffin
Payton
Honey, the corgi
Izzy
Cezanne
Hennessey
Mighty
Faster
Bell Walker and Bugsy

April

Pita
Maggie
LJ, an old hunting dog
Bella Rose
Lucas, the cat
Bella Ann
Elvis
Wiki
Sara
Lola
Opie
Misha, the kitteh
Miss Grace
Joe
Choo Choo
Heymikee
Harley
Kimberly
Sam
Charlie
Huck
Atari
Hurley
Sophie
Lath, the duck
Chelsa
Little Girl, the kitty
Neumann, the kitty
Teddy
Teppy
Georgia

Quannah

May

Brenda
Kitty, the cat
Aubrey
Destiny
Prince, the German Shepherd
Crystal
B-Man
Toby
Leroy, the weimaraner
Stepper
Father Al Dash
Jim
Apu, the Australian Cattle Dog
Lou
Spirit
Donald Westover, President of Northern Greyhound Adoptions
Harper
Chloe
Kramer
Red
Tiger Woods, the kitty
Govey
Chauncy
Lucy
Chloe
Justin
Hunter
Carolea Dick, a pillar member of Race the Wind
Dreamer
Angel
Blaze
Amaya

June
Nadia
Michelle, the hedgehog
Kong, the mastiff
Maxi
Joan Seide, greyhound lover
Penny
Gilbert
Ruben
Tessa
Eric
Rocky, the 'Tzu
Garry
Sabrina
Simba, the little lion dog
Rourke
Molly, mother of GT member Tracey
Daisy
Flame
Albi
Tommy
Annabelle
Cavan
Ginger
Doodle, a non-grey
Patrick
Jasmine, the whippet
Ekko
Jack
Dante
Sully
Win

July
Xander
Rissa
Kara
Jax
Homer
Sugar
Frankie and Fiona
Cash
Pugsley, the Boston Terrier
Mike
Indy, the Whippet
Crazy Legs, the hedgehog

August
Matt
Boozer
Angel
Max
Mike, husband of Viviane (Pepsi2004)
Patrick
Arlo
Star
Havok
Lotus
Bod
John McClellan, mountain4greys Jimmy's dad
Clairol
Zeke-aroni
Clever
Rousty
Hanna
Gracie (Havok's sister)
Macho
Gunter
Jane Leno, the hedgehog
Barbara Wicklund, founder of GFNJ
Crystal Jennings
Guiness
Dante
Powder
Rachel
Tia, the kitten
Bluff
Thor

DGs Aerosmith

September
Lucy
American Idol
Suzie Q, the hedgehog
Santannah
Bijou
Bella
Sport
Butter
Jet, the kitty
Nube
Gus, the human brother of GT member SIGreyLady
Marx
Mandy
Snappy Doodle
Ice
Goblin
Guinness the Greyt
Sarah and Wuzho
Bill
Rachel
Daniel, the galgo
Maddy, the horse
Lucky Girl, the dalmation
Munchie
Mr. Basil
Perfecta and Gina
Oswald

October
Sarah the Wonderdog, non-greyhound
MiMi and Pal
Copper
FedX
DickChaney, the chihuahua
Coltrane
Razon, the iggy
Teddy
Karson, the wonder beagle
Power
Zuki
Brent
Edy
Millie, Tanner's littermate
Prince
Buster, the boxer
Jazz, the horse
Edie
Cocoa
Cruz, the galgo
Zuli
Butterfly
Polly

Milky Way

Mandy

November
Phat Girl, the non-greyhound
Jack
Charlie
Callie
Giles
Odd Darrel
Gee
Kassie
Buzz
Valentino
Elsie
Zippy
Whoopsie
Lucy
Robin
Zoe
Chad
Shelby
Pinky
Skylar
Jesse
Ebony
Summer
Sammy
Elena
Ron
Tucker
Kia

Rosie, the guinea pig

December
Truman
Cleo
Lady
Carla Sage Benoit (GTer Mom2Shiloh)
Mandy
Joe
Pugsley
Frankie
Holly
Jilly Bean and her human grandma (Judy's mom)
Billie
Midnight, the kitty
Sage
Emmy, the sweet Airdale mix
Penny
Shirley, the lab
Rex
Madigan
Isaac
Jake
Bertie, the terrier
Cooper
Rizzo
Maximillian
Bonkers
Kevin, husband of Lisa (GTer maximum)

Suzy

Opie

Shadyside Lowper

They'll always be with us, just slightly beyond the point that we can see with our eyes. In our heart, though, they'll be seen loud and clear, as they always were.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

<<They'll always be with us, just slightly beyond the point that we can see with our eyes. In our heart, though, they'll be seen loud and clear, as they always were. >>

:nod Missing my sweet Cruzito so much. F

Run free angel dogs. :gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Can't believe I have 4 on that list. God please let 2013 be a better year, for all of us.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Thank you for posting this, as hard is it to see three of mine on the list. While they might not be physically in my home, their presence is everywhere. Here is to a better 2013!

Hugs to all of you who have suffered loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

thank you for honoring Nube and all the others that have left us.

they will always been in our hearts.

sending many hugs to everyone who has a loved one on the list. :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thank you from me, too. I can't believe I have three on that list (and one lost 12/31/11). Really hoping for 2013 to be lucky, and much better for everyone.

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

So many familiar names. Lost both my boys this year far too young. I hope for all 2013 is a better year.

Thank you for honouring Charlie & Jack.

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Too many, hugs to all who lost their precious babies, thanks for honoring my Sara, she is my 1st loss, I am still broken hearted, hoping 2013 is a better year for all.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Thank you, Ducky, for doing this.

Robin, we love and miss you so much, sweet boy. :brokenheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thank you for honoring my Sidney (2/2012). Gone but never forgotten.... :f_white My condolences to all others with loved ones on this list....

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

So many losses, so many well remembered names. Thank you for including Kara and the one and only Duchess

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

2 more to add to the list. I've just not been able to write a fitting post about our old girls yet. We lost Milky Way on Oct 10 and Suzy on Dec 8. :weep :weep

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

2 more to add to the list. I've just not been able to write a fitting post about our old girls yet. We lost Milky Way on Oct 10 and Suzy on Dec 8. :weep :weep

I have added them to the 2012 list. They are not alone.....

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest BaltimoreHounds

I have one more to add....

DGs Aerosmith. My heart hound died on 8/20/2013 he was 12 and a half years old. I miss him so much.

69162bb7.jpg

Edie. :beatheart I miss her.

My heart goes out to all, especially those with more than one on the list. I thought--given their ages--I was going to lose a few in 2012, but I guess it will be this year instead.

Thank you for the list Ducky.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm right there with all of you. I lost the love-of-my-life and best girl EVER, my sweet Holly, in Dec 2011 -- then had to say goodbye to her two senior male buddies, Lure and Chauncy, in spring 2012. Sigh. It was very, very sad five-month stretch.

Hugs to everyone who lost a pupper. Wishing all of you sunshine and heart-warming memories of your beloved hounds.