Jilly Bean Update

Well it was just as I expected with Jilly Bean. The tumor has invaded through the bone and is now pressing on that left eye which is causing the slight bulging and the eye to not respond appropriately. She has lost a fair amount of her sight but still tracks well and probably see's things up close but not far away or at night. The limp is caused by pain in her neck. I don't know how the little stinker hurt her neck but she did. The vet says for sure she has to be having pain, she's just not showing it to anyone so we are starting Tramadol today.

She agrees with me that Jilly is just not ready to go yet. She's still spunky, eating and playing and shows no signs that she is ready to call it quits. She's a tough, smart little girl and will leave this world when SHE decides to. Until then we take it one day at a time with her. She has a birthday coming up on the 23rd and I think she is determined to celebrate it here with us.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, we will continue to keep little JB in our thoughts. It seems natural that she will decide when it is time and I do hope it is

still a long time to come.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Judy, you all continue to be in my thoughts. Just think, soon it will be a new year.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest cristaron

Sweet little Jilly is one tough girl with a lot of spunk.

I'm praying that she will see that birthday and be here to

celebrate Christmas and the New Year with her loving family.

Keep fighting sweetheart.

We are sending good thoughts to our little Jilly Bean!!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Guest WhiteWave

Spunky little terrier! We will be thinking good thoughts for Jilly. Pongo is only 1/2 JRT, but attitude wise, he is 100% terrier. He has CHF and just turned 15 in October. They are tough little dogs to hang on as long as they do. Pongo, Casey (Greyhound) and Zeus (Dobe) were all about the same age give or take a few months. Zeus and Pongo were together since the beginning and Casey joined us when they were all 2 yrs old. Casey left us first at age 7 to Osteo. Zeus at age 11 to bloat, but Pongo is still here.

Jilly :beatheart:beatheart Judy and family (both skin & fur) :hope

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".