Daring Reva (Edie), 09/21/99 - 10/10/12

GreyPoopon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing tribute you wrote about your very special girl. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Run free, Edie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:grouphug My heart breaks for your loss of your most special, beautiful friend. There will never be another Edie. She taught you so well :grouphug

Godspeed precious girl f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest OPointyDog

What a special dog and a wonderful tribute. That photo of her with the two poodles guarding the door is so wonderful! What a great life she had with you.

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Edie.

Remember all the good times.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I'm so very sorry she had to leave you! Her osteo was exactly the same spot as Nube's. :(

you gave her a wonderful tribute and the pictures and videos were so special. Sending hugs. :grouphug:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so very sorry. Edie was part of the GT fabric for such a long time. She will be missed.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Thank you so much Blitzkrieg. That was amazing and wonderful. I have some of her races thanks to you and Anne, but have not yet watched them. This one just put a huge smile on my face.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh gosh Suzanne - I am so, so sorry to see Edie's name here! What fun you had together - and what a lovely life she had with you and the rest of your fabulous pack. I will miss seeing her here...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. It is amazing to me how special our challenging / difficult / stubborn / rotten / ornery / heathen dogs become to us. Maybe we love them so much because we invested so much making things click with them? In any case, my Sirocco will be joining Zema's and Edie's conversation on difficult humans. The next rain fall will be their tears of laughter over the silly human stories being shared.

Godspeed pretty girl.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest hannahmom

I will miss my sweet Edie Beadie, Stubborn and sneaky yes - a whine that could register on the Ricter scale yes, but she loved her Momma so very much, and was loved back fiercely in return. Godspeed Badness, we miss you.

And now your beautiful silly jokester girl is telling everyone at the Bridge how very hard it was to train her human! "You couldn't let up for an instant, or she'd think SHE was training YOU!" I can hear her (RAWR) and Zema (urble burble) having a grand conversation on that very topic.

I'm so sorry she had to leave you, after all the fun you had together.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

:beatheart There are certain pups here on GT that I fall in love with & all of yours are those pups. I have so enjoyed reading your stories, looking at the pictures....

I am so sorry for your loss, but at the same time....what a wonderful gift she was to you. She made all of us laugh with her silliness & she will surely be missed.

I wish I lived close enough to come over & give you a big hug. :beatheart