Daring Reva (Edie), 09/21/99 - 10/10/12

GreyPoopon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

OH NO! I am so sorry your * Noisy. Stubborn. Sometimes sneaky. Very silly. And, above all, sweet* girlie girl had to leave*. Having lost all but 1 of our core, I know how much this hurts. I love my seniors but it is so so hard on the heart.

GodSpeed Edie :f_pink

I'm just seeing your lovely, heartfelt, perceptive tribute now. It brought smiles as well as tears, which I think Edie definitely would have approved of. How well you understood her, and how you loved her! Thank-you for sharing her with us. It's clear to see that she will leave a HUGE empty space. And the video---it made me burst into tears! What a force to be reckoned with she was. :beatheart

Sharing your sadness at the loss of your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Such a stunning tribute to your well-loved girlie. I'm so sorry that osteo has claimed another greyhound. I hope Edie is up to no good with Bee Wiseman somewhere over the bridge.

:grouphug

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Guest cendrine

My deepest condolences - Edie was a special girl!

Thanks for posting those wonderful videos. Your tribute was a fantastic record of her life.

I always read your posts with great interest and I will miss Edie...