Wiki (Kiowa More Frank)

Pepperjack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sweet beautiful happy boy. I am so so sorry you didn't have more time together. Much love to you, my friend. :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

PJ I`m so sorry. It`s never, ever easy no matter how long they are with you or how old they are. :grouphug

Godspeed Wiki :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Love those pics PJ and clearly Wiki was meant to be part of your family, you gave him exactly what he needed - you.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest PhillyPups

PJ,

I am so very sorry for your loss, what a wonderful tribute to one special boy. I do knot that it does not matter how long they have with us, it is the love they share while they are here that leaves us shattered when they go. I believe every hound has come into my life to teach me lessons, and Wiki taught you one of unconditional love and to enjoy the moment. It looks like it was all about which stuffy to carry next,enjoy the moment.

Run with the angels sweet Wiki, you are with the very very best ~

Your time together was short, but very sweet.

Remember all the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Yes he certainly did win your heart. Thank you for sharing those pictures and your tribute of him. A very special boy. Godspeed Wiki and may the wind always be at your back and may there be plenty of squirrels to chase. I am sorry it was a short time.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

There is no love like that of a senior dog. You "done good" when you brought Wiki home. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Godspeed Wiki. A rubber fish? You got it, sweetie. :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sad and sorry to read of Wiki's passing. Even though the time he was spent with you was short, he knew he was well loved.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Though you didn't get nearly enough time with him, I'm so glad you were able to re-connect. He was clearly where he was meant to be.

The fish picture....:wub:

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1

Heartbreaking. Such a loss of such a special and wonderful boy. I'm so sorry that you lost him, but so happy that he had you.

:nod

I don't come in rebemberamce much, but wanted to say that I'm so sorry he's gone.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)